What's new

Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer Infinity

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer LSM

Looks like pretty good fun to be totally honest with you. I can't really comment on it as an overall narrative due to no theming being complete, but the coaster itself looks good.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

I think it looks great. Just a shame that probably won't be much airtime on that second airtime hill.

ignace

Mega Poster

I Love Gerstlauer Launches. Anubis is nice, Lynet is better and Novgorod is just amazing, but not thanks to the launch.

I will have a ERT on this beauty next weekend :D.

peep

CF Legend

Hang on, they're opening it like that? They better be doing something to it over the closed season then because that looks so unfinished.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^ Exactly what I thought. I would hate to go there now or in a weeks time and find it unfinished. The bare concrete looks hideous.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster

On that POV it looks like people were working on the exterior to the right as the train re-entered the station. Judging by the standard of theming elsewhere in the park, I expect they'll be doing a lot more work on the ride over the coming months, or at least over the off season.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

Didn't Novgorod go through a similar schedule, where the ride opened and almost all of the theming was added in the following offseason?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster

Mammut is a better comparison (as it's located at the same park) where it was rather unfinished when it originally opened, then randomly got a building at the bottom of the lift added on...