What's new

Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer Infinity

Boston14

Roller Poster
Re: Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer LSM

I don't mean it isn't a good coaster, that's my mistake. It just seemed like there was a tremendous amount of hype for the coaster. Then when it was unveiled, it was still a good roller coaster, it just didn't live up to what Gerstlauer promoted it to be. It's a good roller coaster, I just feel as though it just was over-hyped by Gerstlauer.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^ Well it seems to be extremely popular already so I think your point isn't exactly... spot on.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

I will also say that Merlin done an amazing job at hyping The Smiler because unlike Th13teen, The Smiler lived up to the hype and evn blew my expectations away.

fefa

Mega Poster

^
When my coaster count was at 92 I even found Eurostar to be awesome, so I don't blame you. :p

Temleh

Mega Poster

fefa said:
^
When my coaster count was at 92 I even found Eurostar to be awesome, so I don't blame you. :p

If you're on about his avatar, then that is Shambhala... :|

Lofty

CF Legend

Yeah. Your favourite park being PA, you should know that… also, you're only 20 infant of him so get off of your high horse.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Don't worry, ignore the idiot trying to big himself up.

ANYWAY - This coaster looks great. I'm wondering whether the turn before the pre-drop will have theming elements or not...

Lofty

CF Legend

I really think it will; The park made a big effort with the ore-show of Mammut and based off of the train's theming, they're going to have a cohesive theme and storyline, we can hope anyway.

fefa

Mega Poster

Nope guys Im on about the Smiler which was discussed in his post above mine.
Some of you need to get a sense of humour, grumpy gills ....

fefa

Mega Poster

M8 from my side it was never a joke, i meant each word i said and find a bit of teasing not worth overreacting like some of you do. Most of us are grown up and should be able to take a little teaser so lean back, relax and stop making a little pinch seem like a punch.

Lofty

CF Legend

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONI2kaw6otg[/youtube]

New testing video. Looks fun.

peep

CF Legend

I love how the theming on the back lights up <3

Looks like yet another good, fun solid ride. I do hope they add some theming and landscaping around the area though.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

It seems to be a bit slow in some elements, but then hang time is lovely though. In love with these trains though.

Lofty

CF Legend

I wouldn't really base speed off of that video; the train that's quite obviously had a lot more testing (the brown train) looks much quicker than the other two. With testing and configurations, they'll all speed up.

andrus

Giga Poster

POV:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dv82OlvXbXI#at=78[/youtube]