What's new

Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer Infinity

Martyn B

CF Legend
A quick Google translate:

The park is currently being in the weather this year, an indoor area with some new attractions to present.

If this were not enough, the German news website http://www.stimme.de/ the address that Tripsdrill a new building permit has been requested. This time for a new coaster ... This coaster would be placed on a piece of land of 1.6 ha between the wooden coaster 'Mammut' and the Gerstlauer coaster 'G'sengter Sau.

What type of coaster terms, the park has not lost all the coaster would contain a maximum height of 32 meters.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Erlebnispark Tripsdrill | Karacho | Gerstlauer LSM

As seen on http://www.trips-n-pics.com/?id=30#parc23

Sounds perfect, looks like Tripsdrill is quite happy about Gerstlauer.

On Coastersandmore they state that it will be 30 m tall, - so it could be this layout although i would like a custom one.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-22 at 11.46.29 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-22 at 11.46.29 PM.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 331

bmac

Giga Poster
Re: Tripsdrill Gerstlauer Launch Coaster 2013

Looks like a launch version of Dare Devil Dive, still cool though!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

Isn't this planned to go in and around Mammut? There are gaps in Mammut ready for a coaster and they always planned to have this going in.

Good to see it finally becoming more official.

marc

CF Legend

It's a good coaster for the park, and yet again shows they are good for family parks (Chessington take note).

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Looks great, very compact. Would love Drayton or Chessington to add one of these.
Seems like a good move for this park, I will have to take a trip here soon. Very nice little park.

bmac

Giga Poster

Ethan said:
bmac said:
Looks like a launch version of Dare Devil Dive, still cool though!

It's a clone of Anubis :wink:

Never had a proper look at Anubis, sadly. Looks like Gerstlauer likes to keep layouts similar :eek:

fv9h8ah1vgo00bjd2686r1.jpg

Alright maybe this can help on where this little EuroFighter will go.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

Sounds like Anubis is a great ride! That's awesome, this park seems to almost have a perfect selection of coasters for a family park now.

Jared

Hyper Poster

The coaster might not be a clone, but when I was there in 2010, the plan was a coaster very similar to Anubis, so they might have now settled on a layout.

I was told that the coaster would weave in and out from beneath the wooden coaster Mammut, and when they built the ride, the pits were cemented in and supports designed to fit around the ride.

Here's a couple of pics to show you what I mean.

ea03833da53645818bfbba7.png

04c131644d1f46ce87f9f20.png

pinklottie91

Roller Poster

Certainly looks like a cool coaster. Think I'll be definitely be making a trip there next year ;)

nadroJ

CF Legend

OMG yay! There can never be too many of these in the world <3 Come onnnnnnnn UK! (Paultons?)

Ethan

Strata Poster

I think maybe a Rage clone would suit Paulton's better. But obvs this is way better! <3

marc

CF Legend

Should be chessington that get something like this, but even this is probably to tall :(

peep

CF Legend

^Tbh, I think Chessie should get an edited one so it doesn't have a huge top hat element so it should fit under their height restriction but this is Chessington we're talking about, they don't seem to have the brains or budget to figure this out :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Excellent! And spite seeing as I won't be heading back next year!