What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

Also been generally annoying to us in other topics, so here's so GIFs for him ;)

2njg5tl.gif

opxudg.gif

In actual Palace news, Cardiff playe Jay Bothroyd accused a player of being racist to Michael Chopra, naturally getting the Welsh FA involved for some reason, as Palace are not part of their jurisdiction...

Also since Chopra hasn't said anything about it and no names have been named, it all sounds like very very sour grapes that the tough hard-working teams managed to draw again the cheating Cardiff bastards...

If no action is taken against Palace, then Cardiff should be done for false accusations and bringing the game into disrepute, but the odds of that happening are slim...

What pretty sad images. Someone has actualy made them. Oh dear...

And I don't really get the point of them, or why you posted them. It was a stupid goal that shoudn't have happened but it was a freak that will never happen again and we still would have ended up getting beaten anyway we were that bad. If they are supposed to hurt or something they didn't work, they just made me think how sad someone must be to want to make them and it actualy quite ammused me.

I expect, rather hope, that in the derby we get lots of beachballs thrown at us, it is funny and would make me laugh quite a lot, like the sock thing last year.

If you thought those images were posted to hurt you then you are pathetic person...

I laughed, like I would've done to whoever it happened to, tbh it's REINA'S fault for only chucking it into the goal, when he SHOULD'VE passed it to a steward...

It's happened with balloons before, so it's nothing that new... Just funny it happened to one of the big teams and the rest of us can have a good chuckle, hence the images I found off another site...

You don't like losing do you? Should support a lower league team and get used to it... :roll:

Its just a case of another moaning Liverpool/football fan.

Everytime something goes against them moan moan moan....... and Im not saying that other fans of other teams don't moan as much they do. But it gets to be a piss take when its every ****ing hour about the same ****ing crap.

If you dont like loseing either find another sport or just swollow and move on.

Nemesis Inferno said:
If you thought those images were posted to hurt you then you are pathetic person...

I laughed, like I would've done to whoever it happened to, tbh it's REINA'S fault for only chucking it into the goal, when he SHOULD'VE passed it to a steward...

It's happened with balloons before, so it's nothing that new... Just funny it happened to one of the big teams and the rest of us can have a good chuckle, hence the images I found off another site...

You don't like losing do you? Should support a lower league team and get used to it... :roll:

I said it was Reina's fault from the start, and the images were there to upset me, the words "here's some gifs for him" does give that away. I've had a good chuckle over the goal, too, it's pretty hard not to when something like that happens.

I'm not moaning because we got beat, I'm moaning about the circumstances of the goal. We would have been beaten anyway the way we played. I think I have a right to moan when we play like that. I don't mind losing, it's part of the game, but when we lose badly, that is what I don't like. If there was nothing to moan about I wouldn't, but when a team that finished second last year plays so badly this year, it is quite annoying.

Um maybe coz you sold some of your better players.

All the top teams have had goals like that go against them or a perfectly good goal wiped off. The problem is in a stadium like sunderlands where the wind does whip up and blow trash onto the pitch even if its been pushed well away from goal. The only way to solve this is either ban all things that can blow around or have some weird fine netting that catches everything.

When you play badly?

Jesus fans are so fickle... Do you know of the standard in the lower leagues? Seriously, lower teams would pray for such playing skills seen in the Premierleague...

Besides, having your team be declared racist with minimal evidence proving it is much worse than a beachball...

We at the bottom of the league have been playing interesting football and it's ungrateful fans luke you Blaze that moans they play really badly. We only have one real world class player who is James where as you have several.

But it's relative. Liverpool are a top 4 team, so when they play like they did at the weekend, critisism, as long as it is fair, is warranted. If they were not a top 4 team, then playing like that would not be such a disaster and there would not be so much critisism. Just because I happen to support a big team doesn't mean I can't complain if they play bad.

True but when you do start to complain its in such a whimpering way and its so frequent that it pisses a lot of people off.

99% of fans say alil bit then move on but the 1% keep on with the moaning like there life is endiong or theres some conspirecy against the team.

Liverpool won't make the top 5 this year at this rate.

Says a lot when your team's season defining games are on October.

Haha them GIF's are class.

Dave as much as I hate to say it I have enjoyed watching Portsmouth play when they're on the telly, the results no where near reflect their performances, and I still don't think you'll get relegated.

Our home form has been piss poor, we've got a 35,000 seater stadium though we were averaging around 27k in Premier League and in the Championship its around 18-19k attendances we're pulling... also expectations too high, fans get on the teams back and boo them if they're drawing at half time which is silly.

Thankfully we've got an early goal tonight and it should spur us on to win as the fans are with the team for a change!

In other news, Barcelona are losing at home to Rubin Kazan...

I wonder if the mighty barca will lose to them. And if a certain reds fan will be crowing that his beloved team won and again proving the fickle (or should that be Idiotic) nature of the man.

Though it may not be possible with out not so rock hard gerard. More groin issues for him ah well you will survive Stevie.

*Waits for Blaze's post since Lyon got a last minute winner*

In typical Palace fashion, we don't take chances and get done in by encroaching, ah well... Second half played badly so what can you do...

Also, go Rubin Kazan!!!

If some of the championship scores hold to become results there will be only 4 points splitting the top 10 teams getting tasty again.

Ooooh Southgate got sacked... apparently decision had been made after the Watford game, but wasn't told unitl Midnight last night... bizarre timing... I wonder who we get now!

Pierre said:
Ooooh Southgate got sacked... apparently decision had been made after the Watford game, but wasn't told unitl Midnight last night... bizarre timing... I wonder who we get now!

Rafa. :p

We better ****ing win today or its Paul Hart bye bye, and hello Avram Grant, don't care what you all say, he's got more experience than Hart.

Plus its Hull so we should beat them, long as Dindane don't balloon the ball from 6 yards again!!!