What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Blaze said:
What a game we had! Boro lost to a top four team!
Chavski drew!
Everything unexpected happened.
Going into 2009 top feels wierd wont last, though.
Wish we could win this year to mark the 20th aniversary of modern footballs biggest disaster.
Justice for the 96. Don't buy The S*n.

I wonder will Gerrard end up missing a few matches over this assault incident if he has to make court appearances? Without him they are a totally different team. They also need to get rid of Robbie Keane and make sure Pennant goes to Madrid.

Emmett said:
I wonder will Gerrard end up missing a few matches over this assault incident if he has to make court appearances? Without him they are a totally different team. They also need to get rid of Robbie Keane and make sure Pennant goes to Madrid.

No it will be like when every other footballer gets himself into trouble, bail will be offered and he will pay, there is no amount of money that the justice system can throw at him for bail that he wont be able to pay. Which sort of makes a fool of the justice system really :lol: .

However, they may want his passport, so if it drags on to February then he may not be able to play in the games against Real Madrid :(

Pennant don't want to go to Madrid, as they are offering what they thinks he's worth, lower than his own evaluation...

And Gerrard isn't a golden-boy...

Barry and Bullard for England!

Hopefully Palace will get rid of some of the crap like Ifill in Jan and replace it with some more 'yoot' of the Nathanial Clyne quality... <3

Keane's starting to come good now, remember it took Crouchie 19 games to score, and from then on he scored often. Last season he scored almost every single time he was on the pitch, even though he only played the last 20 minutes or so for most games. We should never have gotten rid of him, he is the perfect foil for Torres.

I hope Pennant goes, but I can't see why Madrid want him. I don't rate Madrid very highly but they are better than that. I have no fear about the tie with them, infact I am pretty confident.

Watch Liverpool implode when Gerrard is banned for a few games...

Unless the FA wimp-out as per the norm when one of the top teams are in trouble :roll:

I hate football players more with a passion now, after the shocking judas of Portsmouth players, bunch of twats. If they want to be sold play well! No one will buy you if your ****.

I agree with Dave, I hate football players who don't play well for the team who are giving them money on purpose just because they aren't happy and don't want to play for them.

There's one of 2 choices for the Jermain Defoes out there:-

1. Take the money, get on with it and play as well as your paycheck suggests you can.

or 2. Have no money, be bloody miserable and don't play football at all!

I have a lot of sympathy for teams like Portsmouth who are suffering from ungrateful swines of players like Defoe. It's a ****ing disgrace that's what it is!

I was happy this morning as I got to watch ESPN classic and see the best FA cup semi-final ever...

Palace 4 - Liverpool 3

Shame we're gonna be out regardless of if we actually beat Leicester in the replay :roll: We always get ****e draws against other Championship sides... Nothing like 1990 anymore :(

The bitters got us, Utd got Spurs. First two games pulled out. Now I'm convinced Sly Sports rigg draws to promote the matches, even ones they don't show. More than a fluke that the top four teams play all each other on the same day every season, always on a Sunday and always on Sly Sports.
Money talks and Sly have lots.
And 'Sly' is not a typo.

Sky don't have ANY F.A cup games this year, its all Setanta & ITV.

Edit : There was this last year, some people reckon the ball was number 25...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzsSZ2OC_94&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Blaze some of your posts in this thread look like something a 7 yo fanboi kid would post as your acting like its your life on the line. It is only a game FFS so lighten up stop blameing everything on sky the fa and others n put the **** up with the results and nthe draws. if you dont have anything worth posting then SHUT UP.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3zVvKmtoE[/youtube]

Sometimes sketches are true to life eh? ;)

The Big 4 complain about everything when they get the biggest sticks, teams in the lower leagues are hitting administration almost every single year, and yet STILL the big 4 fans complain because they came 2nd/3rd/4th...

Gloryhunters, people like Pierre are proper fans, unless he doesn't see Boro, in which case ignore that statement ;)

It's called Kewell syndrome-suddenly fixed for a big occassion, but sick otherwise.

Just goes to show why I love football but hate footballers. No respect or decency.

Blaze said:
It's called Kewell syndrome-suddenly fixed for a big occassion, but sick otherwise.

Just goes to show why I love football but hate footballers. No respect or decency.

Its called being a "retarded pre madona" playing up so he can be transferd.
If players would just bbe REAL and stop with the "I am a superstar crap" more people would respect them.

kitsune said:
Blaze said:

Its called being a "retarded pre madona" playing up so he can be transferd.
If players would just bbe REAL and stop with the "I am a superstar crap" more people would respect them.

Quite Right :p