What's new

Dorney Park | Iron Menace | B&M Dive Machine | 2024

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
They do have a haunted house shed in the back of the park adjacent Iron Menace's site, so wouldn't be surprised if they went for a tie-in theme with the coaster.

Reflecting a bit more on the coaster, I hope this gives a good backstop to the park, which in the past was just awash with meh rides (e.g. Laser, Stinger, etc.) and never had much of a sense of place outside of *makes waving gesture* a bunch of rides on the long way round to Steel Force.

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
Coaster Studios did an interview with someone at Dorney when this was announced and he said there will be a house that tie's in with the coaster, so good call everyone who thought of this!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Coaster Studios did an interview with someone at Dorney when this was announced and he said there will be a house that tie's in with the coaster, so good call everyone who thought of this!
Spoiler alert: the plot is actually just a Billy Joel impersonator chained to a piano, playing "Allentown" on repeat.

MagicMountainFan

Roller Poster
I think that this seems like an amazing idea, hyping up people in a creative way and developing a story that couldn't happen with just the ride theming.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
giphy.gif

So I've got some news for everyone...

I've just confirmed a wonderful interview with one of the Six Flags/Cedar Fair theme parks as part of a huge new analysis video for a brand new rollercoaster at one of their wonderful theme parks within the United States.

I can confirm that the park will be Dorney Park and this will be part of an analysis of Iron Menace.

The video will be released on Wednesday, 15th November 2023.

Any mods or anyone in charge of these forums, am I allowed to post the full video once it's done and uploaded to share what is said within the interview?