• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mat

Hyper Poster
Why does this poll keep coming up!?

I am still smoking and I seriously doubt that only 8 people out of well over 1000 people smoke!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I can't believe I never posted an answer in this topic - though I voted...

Ah well ;)

the_missus

Mega Poster
I don't smoke...I did briefly when I was about 16 and a couple of months ago I ended up smoking when I was out with my mate...I was drunk and he pressured me into it!! :p

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm torn between "I smoke occasionally" and "I used to". I used to smoke up to 30 a day at one point, but gave up in may 2007. Now I only smoke at big special drunken occasions (ie festivals etc) and when I'm with scumbag and bellend. So that's a few weekends a year, and once monday comes, I stop again.

After this weekend and sleeping in a house for two nights with a bunch of chain smokers, I swear I will never, ever smoke. Ever! The smell of it has already given me a cough, and it's just the grossest smell ever.

Nic

Strata Poster
^ That's just not true. There's nothing nicer than the smell of mayfairs in the morning <3

^ NO WAY! It's a horrible smell, and the fact that you know what you're inhaling is bad for you and is even a carcinogen, makes it even worse.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ NO WAY! It's a horrible smell, and the fact that you know what you're inhaling is bad for you and is even a carcinogen, makes it even worse.

Not much different from Nic's farts then, but we love 'em anyway!

Horses for courses Taylor, one man's poison is another man's, erm... Can't remember, but there's some cliche about it! :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

I don't smoke. Never have done, never will do. Everybody that smokes deserves to have a have their hands chopped off so they don't inflict thier filthy habit on the rest of us puritans. Filthy habit. :roll:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^One man's death, the other man's bread, as we say here (The words rhyme in Norwegian).

And basically, there are a lot of worse things you could do every day, but smoking is far up on the list.

I wish some government passed a law stating that smoking companies must be non-profit. That could do a lot of good.

Comet

Roller Poster
I like smoking and definitely would if it wasn't for the health issues.
So I definitely understand why people do it, I'm jut not willing to do it much, except having a nice cigar when I'm drinking.