What's new

"Cutting Edge" Trip reports

nealbie

CF Legend
^^ Fantastic! Even has the moment where I'm absolutely terrified as I find out that the Dragon thing goes backwards as well!

Aaron

Hyper Poster
First off - WOO I'm BACK! :p

Wow it feels so good to be back after SO LONG!

Anyway... ahem.

I'm glad I got up the courage to show my face at thorpe, it was really brilliant to see everyone again (although I'm not sure everyone was convinced!)

I wish that SAW had opened, but hey as I said to mark a lot that day I didn't go for any of the rides (apart from saw) and my main priority was seeing everyone again - I missed you all so much!

<3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Yes, welcome back, Az. Was certainly a shock to see you again - a nice shock - tbh, I was quite bewildered seeing you again after so long. But all that's happened is now water under the bridge imo so I hope we'll be seeing more of you and your good lady again soon. I'll even say more than "hello" next time!

Aaron

Hyper Poster
HAHA I only told Mark and Erol I was coming (And I had to tell erol 6 times before he realised what I was talking about) so yeah I was planning to suprise everyone...

I am definitely going to try my hardest to show up more often in the future, and although it seems so overwhelming to return to, I'll get back to posting here too lol.

Hey, I got a "hello" from the great Ian, can't complain about that!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Here's my Thorpe Park vid now on youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMGSBaYNRu4[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Did anybody else spot Ryan in Karen's PP video?

ryanmagicforest.png

:lol:

Goon Steven - that's not a terrible video like I was expecting. Well done.

Ollie

CF Legend
Hurray finally got around to making a video of the PP part of the live. :)

Enjoy.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8NT7WKQls[/youtube]

peep

CF Legend
Haha, wicked vid Ollie. The music made it sound really epic and cool. Was it really Treasure Planet music? I love that film :D I also loved the 'To the west side' but it was wrong lol.

Ollie

CF Legend
peep said:
Was it really Treasure Planet music?
I don't know. The first song is from Temple of the Night Hawk at Phantasialand and the second is some song that I found on a Hansa Park video. :p

Glad you're liking the video though. :)

SaiyanHajime

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
peep said:
Was it really Treasure Planet music?
I don't know. The first song is from Temple of the Night Hawk at Phantasialand and the second is some song that I found on a Hansa Park video. :p

Glad you're liking the video though. :)
Yeah, I'm suire that is Treasrure Planet.

Was it really in Temple of the Night Hawk? How odd. Why don't I recall this.

nadroJ

CF Legend
It sounded too Disneyesque to not be. Bit Alan Menken like if you ask me. Epic video Ollie it gave me tingles, Paultons really was a brilliant day.

A

Anonymous

Hey all, it was good to finally meet some of the faces i have heard so much about over the last 2 years! I hope to see everyone again soon, although SAW was a let down, it was nice just to see people!