What's new

"Cutting Edge" Trip reports

Karen

Hyper Poster
Here's my Thorpe Park vid now on youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMGSBaYNRu4[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Did anybody else spot Ryan in Karen's PP video?

ryanmagicforest.png

:lol:

Goon Steven - that's not a terrible video like I was expecting. Well done.

Ollie

CF Legend
Hurray finally got around to making a video of the PP part of the live. :)

Enjoy.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8NT7WKQls[/youtube]

peep

CF Legend
Haha, wicked vid Ollie. The music made it sound really epic and cool. Was it really Treasure Planet music? I love that film :D I also loved the 'To the west side' but it was wrong lol.

Ollie

CF Legend
peep said:
Was it really Treasure Planet music?
I don't know. The first song is from Temple of the Night Hawk at Phantasialand and the second is some song that I found on a Hansa Park video. :p

Glad you're liking the video though. :)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Ollie said:
peep said:
I don't know. The first song is from Temple of the Night Hawk at Phantasialand and the second is some song that I found on a Hansa Park video. :p

Yeah, I'm suire that is Treasrure Planet.

Was it really in Temple of the Night Hawk? How odd. Why don't I recall this.

nadroJ

CF Legend
It sounded too Disneyesque to not be. Bit Alan Menken like if you ask me. Epic video Ollie it gave me tingles, Paultons really was a brilliant day.

A

Anonymous

Hey all, it was good to finally meet some of the faces i have heard so much about over the last 2 years! I hope to see everyone again soon, although SAW was a let down, it was nice just to see people!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Excellent vid Steven. Loving Katie at 2mins 7secs tehe.

Not bad Olllie :)

Well both my vids are surviving on Youtube but only Thorpe remains on Facebook! Paultons was removed by Facebook because of.....................................copyrighting!

marc

CF Legend
Joey said:
Ollie said:
peep said:

Yeah, I'm suire that is Treasrure Planet.

Was it really in Temple of the Night Hawk? How odd. Why don't I recall this.

Joey probably as we all fell asleep lol :)

Good video Ollie.

Mark

Strata Poster
Well I am finally sorting through my pictures and getting them online...

I have tagged quite a few but it gets really irritating and boring, so if I have missed anyone... feel free to Tag away. I still need to finish uploading the Paultons stuff (into a 2nd album) and then the Grand Prix stuff of which I got 155 pictures...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 4cc0a98f1b (This is the public link so those who don't have Facebook should be able to use it too... Ian :p)