What's new

"Cobra" - PAX Loop 520 for Conny-Land

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This ride looks great and the hangtime looks well, prelonged. I hope the restraints are more comfortable than they look. I would like to ride this one day.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Nothing on the official site too. Can't wait to see this when completed, the plans look amazing. Strange for such a small park to be building something so extreme, as the park looks like it is aimed at children.

Might be worth a visit if anyone is going out to the European Football Championships in Austria/Switzerland next Summer :lol: .

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I agree, it seems a bit wierd, but oh well. The ride does look cool though, hopefully I can get a trip near there.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Massively delayed update, but yeah, the ride's been delayed til next year now. Track didn't even arrive onsite until mid-summer. Should be a fun ride though. Its worth visiting if you're in the area. Austria & Switzerland are places i'd love to go to, and there's Wiener Prater in Vienna that i'd definitely visit!

Lofty

CF Legend
Thats bad to hear!

Im sorry for this little off-topic copmment but...

How do the trains actualy get took to the top of the lifthill?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
By looking at pictures from other rides it seems as if the cars are pulled up the lift using a catch-car system.

scan

Mega Poster
It probally wouldn't happen, but what if there was a holding brake on that overhang section that would be so cool.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I'm sure when there is someone will post it.

However it has been a while...

A

Anonymous

You can build a rollercoaster like this if you have RCT3: Soaked (I think it's Soaked) called Sea Serpent. The only thing you can't put on it is the inverted hill.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Um, ok?

You might want to post about that in the games section or something next time... I was hoping there'd be news on the actual ride.

Dave

CF Legend
Ive got a feeling this rides been cancelled, its not on RCDB, its not accesible on their website.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Ok a bit of news

The permits for this ride were for a height of 31m but for some reason the ride has been built at 36m tall which brought complaints from residents.

However the park hopes to have the ride up and running in 2009

Dave

CF Legend
I've followed this construction more than anyone, I haven't posted about it because no can be bothered to read it.

But I noticed that the website has pulled the Cobra website from their main site and also that RCDB has de-listed it. So I am in the know, I just didn't know the EXACT reason why.