What's new

"Cobra" - PAX Loop 520 for Conny-Land

Dave

CF Legend
^ No i meant the exact reason why it had dissapeared off the sites, like if it was cancelled or something else happened. Thankfully roomraider backed it up

Dave

CF Legend
True, but nothing like a good non-informed speculation ;) The topic be only 1 page long and only one person can post.

Its a forum, I can post speculation if I want.

luke8

Mega Poster
UC said:
Okay, Holy crap.

Can you guys leave the news to roomraider, please, as he's the only one that actually KNOWS what is going on (i.e. stop the pull-it-out-of-your-ass speculation *coughDAVEcoughLUKEcough*)?

Roomraider, do you have access to any pictures or further information regarding the ride's status? You're pretty good at coming up with that stuff...

Speculation?

Hold up a second... I asked a question, I didn't make a statement, hence the little thing I tend to call a Question Mark.

read properly, and then attack someone.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Whoa people

The information came from the Pax representative at EAS.
needless to say i have e-mailed a lady i used to have contact with at Pax who sent me ride brochures and such. Hopefully A) she still works there and B) can help :)

luke8

Mega Poster
UC: Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about my latest post, actually.

Me pulling something out of my arse?

Have you ever read any of your posts back to yourself? I hate to turn this into an argument dude, but everything you say is near enough Bull****.

Christ, Go get laid, stop being so ****ing uptight, then come back.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Since it's been a while, would somebody like to kindly explain what happened to this project to me please? I thought it was an interesting concept.

Lofty

CF Legend
Those pics don't work for me!

My god, its suprised me that this thing is actualy finally getting built, I though I would never see the day!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
sorry. meant to post the link too. Slipped through the net there.

I'm also hoping to see this ride make it up finally. Pax have always been a nice little company with some good ideas. And Shuttle loops are always cool :p

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's good that it's finally going up, but I've personally lost all interest in it since it's taken so long.

A

Anonymous

Yay, the track is finally on site in Switzerland!!

teil1_gr.jpg

teil5_gr.jpg

A few more at: http://www.connyland.ch/connyland/cobra_news.htm

And a picture of the nearly completed station

135897_3_xio-fcmsimage-20090226010333-006180-49a5dc552b9a8.tbrt_20090226_2rqz7_q5.jpeg