What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

A-Kid

Giga Poster
6/10. Now my post count will never go up :D

I use my post count as a guide to how long I keep my set. So every 100 posts I change it. But now it going to take bloody months :evil:

Rush

Giga Poster
7/10. I'm pretty pleased though seeing as I'm 6th for the time being and that I do like Geography. (It better be there next week!)

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Coaster Ollie said:
I thought that would happen. Thats why I PM'ed Gavin to see if there was a way to let people know.

Yeah, sorry about that. When I was moving the topic, I was already late for a class, so had to log out right away. I was supposed to put a link in members when I got back, but forgot about it and haven't been back on until now.

Sorry to anyone who had a problem finding it. Totally my fault. Anyway, the good/bad news is that now people can post whatever they want.

bazpa said:
So now postings in here don't count, damn, can't shamelessly increase our post counts by a maximum of 7 posts a week then.

Sarcasm noted and appreciated. The simple fact is that it wouldn't be allowed in other topics on the main forums, so shouldn't have been happening in this one. Now that simply isn't an issue.

I'm aware that a lot of people aren't happy with me over this, but I'm just trying to clean things up a bit.

Ollie

CF Legend
gavin said:
I'm aware that a lot of people aren't happy with me over this

Not at all, I think it's a good idea. And you can tell those who don't like the move are the ones who were using it to boost their post count.

Anyway, I did absolute balls today and got 4/10. :(

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Okay that was just to piss Gavin off, as is the double post :p

That was pretty easy, but I slowed a little by having a phone call trying to talk somebody through adding an image attachment to their documents. Bastards - making me work in works time!

Rush

Giga Poster
^Well I would have got 10 but I got 4 questions wrong. :p

For the record, the phone rang for me as well, I let my sister answer it.

David

Mega Poster
8/10.

There was one question which I didn't understand at all as really it was a matter of opinion. I won't post it up of course as that would be unfair :).

A

Anonymous

Ten - Back from the dead !

and am I the only one doing this quiz in unpaid time?

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Aha, I have found the quiz again. I thought it had gone to one of the mystical places mentioned in the geography quiz. Three questions on bloody Canada, that's barely even a real country!

Still that easier than Animals, I'm not really an animal person, so another mediocre quiz attempt. I think I'll have to write off March already.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
World:UK was horrible.

Actually, I suppose it was a good quiz, since it had a decent mix of questions. Unfortunately, I ended up with one on football and two on cricket. Arse biscuits!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
That was seriously hard. Obscure places in London and what Radio Stations are in an obscure Midland's town???

I can't believe I'm still behind a short haired freak like Lain too on the leaderboard :p

7/10, but a worse 7/10 than Gavin.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
****ing computer siezed up for a whole minute as I was quizzing.

10/10 means nothing with a **** time.