What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^No they're exactly the same every day. With any luck you'll manage to get 10 tomorrow!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
9/10. Stupid Superman question, I thought he was allergic to Kyrpton. :?

Rush

Giga Poster
9/10 in 62 seconds.... joint with furie and thx.

Bloody SWAT question, got it wrong AND wasted time checking if it was right.

Lain

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I got nine though, in case anyone cares, or is wondering.

Gosh darnit.

If only there was some way that other quizzers could see your score without you having to post it.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I know. Thank **** people feel the need to boost their post counts every day by posting their scores. I'd have no idea how to find out how everyone was doing otherwise.

To be fair though, at least LFTL writes a comment or two. There are plenty of people who don't.

Ollie

CF Legend
Did Ok today. There were a few I ws unsure on, as i'm not very good at saying which actors are in which films. But I guessed the ones I didn't know, got them wrong, and ended up with 6/10.

Which is Ok for now I guess. :?

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Lain said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I got nine though, in case anyone cares, or is wondering.

Gosh darnit.

If only there was some way that other quizzers could see your score without you having to post it.

She probably got confused when she read this bit

"Welcome to the Coasterforce quiz. Please remember to post your xcore back in the forums. :D Have Fun!"

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I distinctly remember saying a while ago (not going to search through 165 pages) that just posting a score would result in a ban.

TIME TO ENFORCE.

Seriously, just posting your score is a complete waste of space. How has this topic gone up to 165 pages? Because of hundreds of posts like this:

5/10

3/10 :x

It stops now! We can can see your ****ing scores when we log in to play the quiz. Posting them in here is a shameless attempt to boost post counts, which, frankly, is pathetic.

I realise that the people who need to read this won't, since they post a score and piss off again, but please let people know that from now on, anyone posting a score with nothing else to say (a smilie isn't saying a damned thing) will get a 48 hour ban.

165 pages. 163 of which contain pure ****e.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I had to guess most of mine today. Call that easy?