What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
An odd choice for the question about Southern US cooking. Sure the answer is used a lot down here, but there's a lot of stuff that's more historically popular.

Beans

Hyper Poster
5/10 well that will teach me to do the quiz straight after I wake up from falling asleep on the sofa for an hour and half

Nine, currently in first for the second time this week!

I don't see what was so hard about that quiz though. I thought it was rather simple, aside from a few guesses which I got right due to luck.

A

Anonymous

Hobbies are good quizzes. Random, but good and give me a chance to recover after Coaster ("intervertions") ones.

Should've had 9 there but won't winge about it too much.

There's much more competition this month: Gavin not out on his own and 4th-8th could have been anybody's.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Noooooooooooooo! I'm going to lose by 2 points. Stupid ****ing magic card game. Anyone with that as a hobby seriously needs to ****ing die!

I have brought such shame upon myself and my family...

1302670_d24f746eff_m.jpg

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pocket Lint! WTF???

10/10 though, so not a bad start to the day - was very slow though :(

Beans

Hyper Poster
Really annoyed as 8/10 should have been 10/10, why didn't the other two answers check I have 2 no answers, would have beaten Furie as well. GRRRRRRR.

Rush

Giga Poster
Woo! Not a bad start. 8/10. Shame though as it was the last two I got wrong. Oh well some of those questions were pretty easy for being supposedly harder.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Gavin, blame it on the stupid scoring system that awards scores in a poor and almost arbitray fashion, that's exactly what I planing to do before a surprise snatching of victory from the jaws of defeat.