What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Ollie

CF Legend
9/10 today, beat Ian by one second and am currently 1st.
I know that by the end of the day i'll end it like 14th because it's really easy today. :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Another 10/10, and first until Gavin and Stone Cold come along :p

Time was a bit poor actually, so there's a chance even Lain may beat me!!!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Always the same old people at the top. Sure, I know you can't knock somebody for knowing their stuff but it's a bit predictable now.

This is all getting a bit Arsenal and Man U for me.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I was actually just thinking it's been a bit more mixed up recently. SchumacherFerrari and Coaster Ollie with 10's and 9's respectively? Stone Cold has thrown Gavin off a little bit too.

LFTL got that win on Saturday as well. I think the difference is consistency really, but it really can throw things out a fair amount :D

Lain

Giga Poster
furie said:
Another 10/10, and first until Gavin and Stone Cold come along :p

Time was a bit poor actually, so there's a chance even Lain may beat me!!!

Lol. :p

That was the first time I've got 10 in ages. February was a terrible month for my quizzing.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Don't know what has happened but I did the quiz got 10/10 in 145 secs, don't know why that long either I thought I was quicker. Now I go back to see where I am and I am invisible, not in list :?

I tried to do it agian and it told me I have already done it so who knows. :? :? I think I broke it......

Nicky

Hyper Poster
10/10 and above Furie too. I had a rubbish month and hopefully ths month is a bit better.

It is consistency that matters.

Beans

Hyper Poster
I see now I have appeared don't know what happened earlier and a better time than I saw on screen, mystery.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
10/10

But in a crappy time.

For some bizarre reason,I have to read the questions two or three times before I can answer,my brain just can't absorb the question. :lol:

Mike

Giga Poster
10/10, but in a long time.

I got stumped on a cooking show question.
I think I must have spent at least half a minute on that. :?