What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Ollie

CF Legend
Announcement:
Don't forget to check the first post of this topic tommorow evening to see what position you came in this month. ;)

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
****ing hell! The last quiz of the month and I only managed 6, and in a crappy time. I had 3 questions about that ****ing loser card game, and the other one I got wrong I should've known.

If everyone else does **** then I can still win, otherwise I'm probably f@cked.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
8/10 pretty good considering everyone else's score, but it won't get me my top 10 place back which I lost because of maintenance the other day.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
gavin said:
****ing hell! The last quiz of the month and I only managed 6, and in a crappy time. I had 3 questions about that **** loser card game, and the other one I got wrong I should've known.

If everyone else does **** then I can still win, otherwise I'm probably f@cked.

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Joy!

bazpa said:
8/10 pretty good considering everyone else's score, but it won't get me my top 10 place back which I lost because of maintenance the other day.

Piss poor excuse Baz! I'm 7 days down on you, and two places ahead (and I wont get a top ten place with my shoddy 7/10).

It's odd though, the Hobby's quiz has a question like

Hobby Quiz said:
What is smelly, comes out of a dogs arse, and pisses you off when you step in it?
1. Cream Cheese
2. Dog Turd
3. The Ibola virus
4. A cement mixer.

Then the next question will be:

EASY Hobby Quiz said:
On the 24th April, 1963, John F Kennedy had which delicious breakfast?
1. Corn Flakes with milk
2. Corn Flakes with milk and sugar
3. Corn Flakes no milk and no sugar
4. Corn Flakes with sugar and no milk.
(5. Marylin Munroe :p ).

Ah well :)

bazpa

Hyper Poster
^It's not an excuse - I got 10/10 that day yet went down from overall 8th to 17th. Gonna be a looooong time before I get over that. :)