What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

A

Anonymous

2nd place for now but I'll end up out of the top ten on time.

Up from 26th place to 17th since yesterday!

Dave

CF Legend
Currently bottom with 8/10. Hadn't a clue what the Cosby Show was, and goddamn ****ing baseball!

peep

CF Legend
Got 9 out of 10 today. Had to guess about the Cosby show surname as I've never seen an episode of it before.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
10/10 and I knew all the answers. I've never seen the Cosby show, because it's ****! I still know though - it's general knowledge :p

Second place so far. My time was slow as I'm on the laptop using a touch pad. That slows my scrolling down, and probably adds 5 or 6 seconds to my time - so Lain would hae still beaten me.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
10/10 & Thanks for the Cosby show tip off - I'd have probably got it anyway but nice to have the answer ready.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
^That was the only one I got wrong. I've heard of it, so I just guessed a name that I thought I might've heard associated with it.

9/10.

Lain

Giga Poster
Winning is FUN.

Also, I've never watched the Cosby Show, but stuff like that is general knowledge, and I just knew the answer.

Beans

Hyper Poster
It's funny that I didn't get one question about the Cosby show when I did the quiz at lunch time, I know it's name but have never watched it though.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
And that'll teach me to look at previous posts more carefully. I would have got 10 if it wasn't for that Cosby Show one, damn.

Homer

Hyper Poster
Lain said:
Winning is FUN.

Also, I've never watched the Cosby Show, but stuff like that is general knowledge, and I just knew the answer.
Technically, we're tied now.

Great minds think alike. :)