What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Ollie

CF Legend
Got faced with this when I tried to play today...

Daily System Maintenance
We are currently performing our nightly maintenance and backups (4:00 to 4:20 CT). We should be back shortly.

Just my luck. :(

Johnny

Hyper Poster
7/10 in 43 seconds.

I'm more keen on finishing the quizzes in a short time nowadays, rather than making sure I get the right answers :).

peep

CF Legend
Wooptangacious!

Got 9 out of 10 today, considering the one I got wrong was about a Russian actress from the 30s I'm quite proud of that score.

Ollie

CF Legend
After the first day of this month I thought that I was going to do really well this month, now things look completely different.
I'm getting better scores... but so is everyone else, so i'm still as far down the leaderboard than I was last month. :(

A

Anonymous

^Before the first day I was pretty hopeful of a good run but I'm in 26th place so it's not quite working out.

Today was a bit better so maybe my luck has changed or maybe the fickle hand of fate will reach out and bop me on the head with a rolled up newspaper like usual.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
It's beyond me how everyone knows this stuff about celebrities. I knew 1 question, guessed on the rest. Bad start to this month.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
A good score, but I'll probably loose out on time. The questions were a piece of piss, but I had some really long ones that I read over too carefully.

Anyway, up from overall 7th to 3rd after yesterday.