What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Badgeres - two bad days and I'm back down to fourth... I'll struggle to get second by the end of the month now.

Still, five days behind Gavin and my scoring average is the same as his, so it'll be a moral victory anyway! ;)

Johny. most of those quizzes would be hopeless, too specific, and the Murder mystery??? I'll bet it's one of those (I had one yesterday - how many answers in this quiz contain the number 2) where you need to do all of the quiz to get the answers.

We need to ditch animals though, as the same questions keep on coming around and around...

Seven!

I haven't played the quiz in two days though, so I'm a bit rusty, lol.

I could've sworn that sea stars reproduce their limbs asexually though, but whatever.

Ollie

CF Legend
8/10 today, woo go me. :p
It doesn't matter me doing well at the end of the month though as I did so badly at the start it isn't going to make much difference. :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
Would of got 9 today but as always the answer you change is always right in the first place, and if you don't change it then it's wrong. :roll:

So yeah 8/10. :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How on eath can we have a FACTUAL quiz on Religion when religion is all made up?

The answers I think they are the same os the "real ones".

What a crock of ****.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ian said:
How on eath can we have a FACTUAL quiz on Religion when religion is all made up?

Just look at it as a quiz on popular fiction, like a Harry Potter quiz or something (please no Harry Potter quiz) and it works a bit better.

Oh 10/10 btw....

I totally owned for not knowing anything about religion.

6/10, and for the name ones which I didn't know, I just picked the most Hebrew/Israeli sounding name.