What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Beans

Hyper Poster
Lazy Leigh decided I could do my own quiz so I have had 2 goes today, sorry everyone but that will teach me to use a different computer to do the quiz second attempt was 9/10 and it was a totally different set of question for both okay so A-Kids score can stand but at least I am being honest that I did it for him by mistake today. He did however call me all sorts of censored names including idiot as the tamest.

thx

Mega Poster
^yeah lol, got my worst science score today 5/10 Boo..., funny thing is, absolutely all the wrong ones where my 2nd voting options. Typical.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
9/10 for me today putting me top of the pack for the moment. I've moved into third place on the leaderboard too. Though I'll never catch up to Gavin, I have missed out on five days worth of quizzes, so a second or third over all would be good :D

Ollie

CF Legend
Was extremely hard today.
Tried the old S&C but came out with a crap score still.
At least I'm not last again. :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent, so because I sat and worked out the answers (and got a **** load wrong :lol: ), but because it took a while, I end up lower down than if I'd just clicked randomly and only take a few seconds to do it. Not exactly fair </grumble>

thx

Mega Poster
^Absolutely.

Got 3 right. I love how the clock crashed, my time took max. 180 seconds, (yeah it's still slow, but...) yet it says something ridiculous like 27000... :x :lol:

Johnny

Hyper Poster
3/10.

Can we please have a coaster quiz or different topics for ONCE?

Ugh, what am I talking about, it's not like this is a coaster enthusiast site..

Ollie

CF Legend
^The site covers lots of different topics.
We have done all the theme park/coaster related quizzes which there is around 12 off.
If we did them again which is a possibility then the questions would still be the same as there is only around 20 questions in each of those topics whereas in topics such as music ect there are thousands.

This is to stop questions coming up more than once which makes it unfair for newer players who havnt seen that set of questions before.

If some more people from here made some more quizzes for coaster/ theme park related categories then we could do more of them, but then that also makes it unfair because that person will know all the answers.

It's tough to please everybody you see. :p