What's new

Coaster Dreams. How obsessed are you?

A

Anonymous

I hade a dream the other day about a coaster. It was at Bush gardens Africa, it was orange and was called something to do with Eagles. It had really weird restraints. I don't usually remember dreams but this pone I did lol

Dave

CF Legend
I've had loads of dreams about theme parks recently. Mainly about going to Cedar Point and Hard Rock Park. Strange...

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I had a really strange one the other night. My family and I were vacationing in a beach town on the German-Swiss border (yes I know it's completely landlocked... this was a bizarre dream) and there was a Korean park there. Every sign was printed in Korean, not a word of German, French, Italian, English... and everything had the typical Asian park color scheme, with lots of bright pinks, yellows, blues, greens, etc.
And all the people there were Korean too... no Germans or Swiss.
This park had some real-life coasters (Xcelerator and Steel Eel were the only ones I can remember) but the coolest one was this old Schwarzkopf looper with Intamin-style quad track (a la Mind Bender @ SFGeorgia). It was blue and it did a loop inside a church. A real working church.

I think this shows a subconscious lack of religious reverence on my part. :)

Airtime Cadet

Roller Poster
Coaster Ollie said:
I hate it in coaster dreams when your spend the whole dream watching a ride, and as soon as you get in the carriage you wake up.

then
SnooSnoo said:
^That happened to me in real life this weekend on Maverick.

Eh? you managed to wake up on Maverick even though you weren't asleep?

Oh well...

I had a coaster dream last night about a fictional nameless red Intamin coaster. I can only remember it had a pair of corkscews followed by an eimmelman.

The track was also eaten by a live giant octopus at one point.

A

Anonymous

The night before I go on a roller coaster I have never been on before, i have dreams of queing up. It's very very strange. I'm 23, and to this day I still feel like a kid every time I go on something new.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I didn't really have a dream about coasters last night, but I dream I was at a Live. Or rather there were a load of familiar faces from CF in my dream.

We were all in a supermarket and at the cheese counter and they made cheese to order.

Just like at a Live, our group took up the queue line much to the annoyance of others in the supermarket.

I remember when it was my turn I orded cheese mixed with green chilies and red pepers.

And there were loads of messing around. Martyn and furie were throwing eggs at each other. Tigger was spilling milk over the aisle. And somebody else, cant't make out who, was trying to shove loads of cans of polish into a trolly.

It was rather bizarre...Big John was even filming it!

Snoo

The Legend
Had a dream I was in line at SFoG last night with CP6, UC, and a few brits who's names I can't remember.

Interesting.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
All my dreams are usually weird and distorted, but this one was prettey normal. (not really)

I was at SFMM, and we were in line for X2. Tthen while rideing the fire themeing malfunctuned, buring everone in the car. Then I spent the rest of the dream lying in the station (still in the car) because oddly enughf no one was around....

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^yup, that doesn't sound weird or distorted in anyway. I think you're fine! :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:
Had a dream I was in line at SFoG last night with CP6, UC, and a few brits who's names I can't remember.

Interesting.

I was obviously one of the Brits because I'm so damn sexy you can't stop dreaming off me. :p

Can't believe you forgot my name though. :shock:

:lol:

BENjAMiN

Roller Poster
I fly every month from Denmark to D.C. and I had a dream when I fell asleep on the plane that I was actually on a roller coaster across the atlantic and then it had like a bunch of inversions :--D

A

Anonymous

I had one where some one fell out and died and the rest of the people on the ride got a million bucks ( USA currency only please ) I thought that was pretty weird :?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I had dreams with Alpie, Griffon and Apollo's and Stealth. Which also included them 2 below. 'twas good :wink:

PLCP

Mega Poster
I had a dream the other night. I was on Maverick. In January. It was 20* F and snowing.

Quite the interesting experience.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I haven't had any coaster dreams in a while, but whenever I have them, they're pretty messed up. Usually, I'm at an actual amusement park with all the same ride names, but the rides are completely different. One I remember the best is a dream I had of Knott's Berry Farm, where Silver Bullet was over a lagoon and in a jungle(as well as the entire park) and there was a heartline roll at the bottom of the first drop, which more resembled a tilted dive loop than it's current drop.

A

Anonymous

Lol I often wake up dissapointed because I'm not actually at Alton Towers :p

jack.bell

Mega Poster
i used to have this recuring dream where i would get in the queue for griffon which would be around 2 hours then i would be about to get on and i would wake up it p's me off lol!

Kebab

Giga Poster
Its nothing unnatural. I've been dreaming about Portaventura for the past two weeks! Going tomorrow so Wehey!

Tony

Hyper Poster
I've had 2 bad dreams about Six Flags Great Adventure in the last week. In the 1st all the lines were 3 hours even with the Flash Pass and in the 2nd dream Toro was closed and in both dreams I only got on like one ride.