What's new

Coaster Dreams. How obsessed are you?

Kebab

Giga Poster
I know this is a little out the question; but the most "intense" dream was when a lift collapsed on me and gradually got narrower and narrower until i was sandwiched. I was stuck for a while then just woke up. Funny I had that dream last night, just before I'm going to Portaventura! Kinda put me off lifts :?

A

Anonymous

Yay! I'm not alone, the other night I dreamt I wen to SFMM, and on Saturday night I dreamt I went to AT and TP in one day. Weird stuff.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I've had a lot of dreams involving TusenFryd. Which never looks like the real one. Plenty of times I've ridden shuttle versions of Speed Monster, or it goes off the track and a few hundred meters on a road before it connects to the launch.

The funniest one was when Thundercoaster for some reason had grown to epic proportions. The queue was at least six meters wide, and I remember the structure cover the area of a small city. Too bad I can't remember if I ever got on it.

And tonight, I dreamt that I rode a very scary drop tower. The seats tilted 90 degrees forward when it was on the top, then kept tilting to full upside down right before dropping. It went the right way when it reached to bottom, though.

And once, I dreamt that I get to PBB (can't remember what it looked like, I just know that it was that one), together with a CF-er (none of which I've met in person). I remember I had very little time, and I couldn't find the queue to a coaster, so I ended up in some sort of theatre, and when the show was over, I had to take the ferry back to Norway. As far as I remember, the park looked like a giant fair, with no atmosphere, a lots of coloured lights and tacky 2D themeing.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I had a dream about a year ago about a theme park...

I were at Chessington with my family and we walked up to 'Peaking Heights' which is the ferris wheel. I dreamt that there were no pods. You just had to walk up to the rotating structure and hold on to a horizontal bar the whole way round until you wanted to get off, then you'd simply let go.

Yer, I woke up and thought what the ****, too...

walker1104

Mega Poster
I don't usually remember my dreams but I do remember one about being at Alton Towers. But all the rides were messed up and for some reason all of Thorpe's rides were there too. And Oblivion seemed twice the size that it should be.

Jools

Giga Poster
I can't bee bothered to write about the thousands of theme park dreams I've had, and even some nightmares, such as when PMBO collapsed and when I fell out of Nemesis and was flinged into the air, but the weird thing is that Nemesis was in a huge field.
Another nightmare I had was Nemesis had this weird queue line where you had to keep going through trap doors, and in everyone before you got to the ride there was scary things, and in one of them there was this guy with a knife who stabbed me.
The last nightmare I will mention is when the Harness on Corkscrew came undone, that was the night after I watched FD3.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Man, i've had the Nemesis one.

It was in the school field, Alton tower's was like a travelling fair and it visited our school.

I've had one about PMBO too, it was a launched, and it never seemed to stop launching at like 200mph, it really got to my stomach did that dream.

Jools

Giga Poster
I just remembered another one, I was on Oblivion and just before we went into the hole my harness came undone and I landed on my feet perfectly fine beside it, WEIRD!

A

Anonymous

I've actually dreamed about parks quite a bit.

I dreamed once about Kings Dominion, once about Fujiyama, and once about a hellish trip to Holliday Park (I don't get to ride EGF in the dream, but I get to ride Wirbel). I'm sure I've dreamed more but can't remember any specifics!

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Well i have about 6 dreams a night and remember all of them, and about have them are about theme parks. A good one was when i chickened out on Corkscrew at Alton, had a dream i rode it, had a blast. Next day rode it all day. (24 times).

A

Anonymous

Had another cosater dream last night. Wooooo.

I was at Hershey Park and Comet had removed the buzz bars and replaced them with ratcheting lap bars. I was pissed. The ride sucked.

Jeez what a dorky thing to dream about!

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
I don't remember my dreams very well. But a dream that will always stick with me was my Alton Towers/PortAventura park crossover. It was fecking ace, Khan and Nemesis next to each other, with Rita, Baco and Hurakan near each other, it was amazing.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I've had a very strange dream before where I went to PA and Dragon Khan was backwards and Baco went 40 mph? I was quite dissappointed actually lol

A

Anonymous

I've had quite a few dreams about going to Disneyland or world, and I also had a very vivid dream a couple nights ago about Six Flags building a park in Seattle and they had 8 roller coasters and a ton of flat rides. I woke up really really happy and then I realized it was just a dream and felt very thrill deprived. :(

Mike

Giga Poster
Hurrah... Nothing like bringing back old topics. :)

Anyway, I had yet another dream the other night about The Ultimate, which is so strange as I've only ever ridden it once and really didn't think much of it, but it's the main coaster where I can actually remember my dreams from. :?
In this new dream, the only other person I can remember from here riding it is Ben, and we just got to the top of the first lift hill, and then I woke up. :?