What's new

Celebrity Deaths 2009 Edition

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^But she was the best one in it! Ummmm, not that I'd know, obviously. I wouldn't watch crap like that. Just heard about it....

nealbie

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Gregory Viscusi, 24, French tennis player

I think you'll find the dead tennis player is called Mathieu Montcourt. There was a report done by a Mr Gregory Viscusi on his death. Perhaps a new level of fail for Taylor?

Ollie

CF Legend
Neal gets the point as he was the first person to report the person that was dead. Taylor said the wrong person (who is still alive) so doesn't get the point.

And even more so for trying to edit your post to make it look like you didn't. :p

marc

CF Legend
tks said:
Did anyone catch this GLORIOUS unintended comment during the memorial for Jackson btw?

"He was driven by constantly trying to top himself" :'D

Yes and I thought the same as you lol

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
This might not mean much to you Brits, but to us Yanks this is no bologna (pun intended :wink: ).
Oscar G. Mayer, the retired chairman of the meat processing company that bears his name, died of old age (95) Monday at Hospice Care in Fitchburg, WI. He was the third Oscar Mayer in the family that founded Oscar Mayer Foods. His grandfather, Oscar F. Mayer, died in 1955 and his father, Oscar G. Mayer Sr., died in 1965. Additionally there are no more Oscars in the family & the company was sold to Kraft Foods.

All you Yanks sing along: "...Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A..."

Ollie

CF Legend
^'Possible 007' oh c'mon.
You might be able to get away with the conductor guy one though.
Edit: Just read the story about the actor. He may of been on TV in Wales but does that make him famous?

Emmett

Giga Poster
I don't know but anyone who has appeared in the Welsh soap Pobol y Cwm deserves celebrity status. He's probably a bit of a celebrity in Wales though. His bother is well known and I recognise him from some BBC shows.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Famed CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite - dubbed the most trusted man in America - dies aged 92.

waltercronkite.jpg

nealbie

CF Legend
Speaking of racing incidents, rally driver Flavio Guglielmini died during a stage in Bulgaria yesterday.

And Columbia's first F1 driver, Ricardo Londono was shot on Saturday! Not a good weekend for motor racing to be fair. :(