What's new

Celebrity Deaths 2009 Edition

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Emmett said:
'Just One Cornetto' singer Renato Pagliari has died aged 69. He was also one half of the 1980s singing duo Renee and Renato.

Which half? ;)

mrclam

Giga Poster
furie said:
Emmett said:
'Just One Cornetto' singer Renato Pagliari has died aged 69. He was also one half of the 1980s singing duo Renee and Renato.

Which half? ;)

I *MIGHT* be wrong - but I'm guessing the "Renato" half, the "Renee" half being another person.

RCF

Strata Poster
John Hughes, 80's director known for his movies "The Breakfast Club", "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", and "Home Alone" died today at age 59.

Great movies.

John Hughes, 80's director known for his movies "The Breakfast Club", "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", and "Home Alone" died today at age 59.

OMG, Home Alone <3 Breakfast Club is pretty good too, it actually has one of my favourite quotes of any movie, ever in it.

That's sad.

RCF

Strata Poster
I know I watch The Breakfast Club all the time. He directed National Lampoon's Vacation too.

RCF

Strata Poster
Yea i know. I am absolutely fascinated with the WW's (particularly WWII) and there goes really the last piece of history from that time.

^ Yeah, same. I didn't even see anything about his death on the news or anything, and this needs to be televised or at least recognized far more than Michael Jackson's case needs to be, which is still all that is on.

It makes me mad, it really does.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
^ I totally agree, and there is ANOTHER program on the BBC I think, dedicated to MJ, GET OVER IT!!! How many weeks was it now, jesus, it's not like this guy was a profit or something, I liked his music but not THAT much!

RCF

Strata Poster
It was like, almost a month ago. something like that. I got at least 10 texts within 3 minutes that day.