What's new

Lofty

CF Legend
I didn't know that about Twisted Timbers, that's cool.

Thunderbird has theming..? I mean, it has a station that looks like a barn, I'd hardly call that theming?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
No, there is a full Cedar Fair Cinematic Universe. Every single coaster owned by Cedar Fair is connected in some way. It's one massive conspiracy, and everyone knows it.

Trust me, my friend works there.
Ok I know this was a one-off joke, but I decided it would be a good idea to spend two whole days working away making a massive chart connecting nearly every coaster owned by Cedar Fair.

FVWB3MN.jpg

Boy, do I need to find a better way to spend my time.

KJ7500

Roller Poster
Ok I know this was a one-off joke, but I decided it would be a good idea to spend two whole days working away making a massive chart connecting nearly every coaster owned by Cedar Fair.

FVWB3MN.jpg

Boy, do I need to find a better way to spend my time.
Thanos is going to snap his fingers and half those coasters won't exist anymore so it'll REALLY be a waste of time

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
If you zoom in towards the right on the name Ron Waldrich, it is a direct hint to Mack Rides, as their factory is located in Waldkirch Germany. It obviously can't be Arrow Dynamics, as just incase anyone isn't aware, the went bust in the early 2000s.

137 could mean speed, at 85mph (unlikely though).

Matt N

CF Legend
According to Screamscape, White Lightning actually used to reside around this spot in the park, so it's a possibility that they are paying homage to it with this ride.