What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Re: Leviathan - B&M giga coaster for Canada's Wonderland

10-6.jpg

<3 The way they contrast makes me finally understand the colour choice!

Intricks

Strata Poster

^^ SD2K. That has an out and back layout, cost an arm and a leg, and all you get is a bunch of boring airtime hills on something that shouldnt be boring at all. I305 is probably the best Giga layouts we will ever see, so long as the economy is **** and everything is expensive.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Josh73

Giga Poster

That looks soo good on the skyline of CW! Did you take that photo your self?

reddude333

Giga Poster

^^ Haven't been on Steel Dragon 2000 but I would love to. It looks awesome, has a great view at the top, and those helices look awesome. And airtime hills can be amazing...I have heard its ones are great on the way back.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster

Josh73 said:
That looks soo good on the skyline of CW! Did you take that photo your self?

No he did not, the bottom corner of the photo says CWmania.

I've always loved how CW looks from the highway, the skyline looks even better now. :D I can understand why people are complaining about the layout its not that much longer than Behemoth yet it is more than 70ft taller. But this photo of that high speed curve just makes my mouth water :shock:

047%7E5.JPG

Bear

Roller Poster

That looks utterly enormous when you look at the normal-sized track instead of the bulked-up stuff...

Lofty

CF Legend

Bear said:
That looks utterly enormous when you look at the normal-sized track instead of the bulked-up stuff...

I was literally just about to comment saying how I don't think it looks as tall due to the fat gauge of the spine of the track, when you then compare it to the normal track as they "Split up" so to speak, you can see how huge it really is.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

I concur.

Ben

CF Legend

That first drop really can't decide if it's going to look huge or not...

michaellll

Mega Poster

Everytime I think that now Ben, I just look at this pic from the last page. It clears things up real quick.

thumb_dscn7198_0.jpg

Ben

CF Legend

That's the worst photo of them all for it though!

The top of it makes it look small, and the bottom makes it look huge.

Fail on your part.

D1993

Hyper Poster

^ Really?
Just like Michaelll, I reckon when you look at the photo the lift hill and drop just looks gargantuan.
However with some other photos, I feel like the ride isnt looking that tall.
I guess its all about the angles from which the photos are taken from - the ride remains huge whether it appears to be or not.

michaellll

Mega Poster

Really!? Hmmm, it's hard to believe we think of it so differently. Almost all the others pictures I've seen make me look at this from a mega standpoint.

But that last one puts into perspective for me the height of the drop based upon the shaping of the drop and how different it is from the megas. The crest looks so tight although I'm sure it's quite similar to any other crest for a B&M.

Ya, I guess I failed at bonding us together Ben. We'll see if I try that again...

EDIT: O GAWD, me and D1993 both started off saying "really". I'm...... embarrassed.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Height: 306'

Doesn't matter a blind **** how big the pictures make it look; that's how big it is.

**** ing massive.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

Ok, that makes the second hill look tiny but Swarm's lifthill picture still looks taller.
If the Photo was level and not facing downwards then it could look huge but it isn't at the moment.

Shubinine

Mega Poster

I only see 3 colours in the parking xD

where's the chain by the way?