What's new

"Blue Fire" Mack Coaster for Europa Park

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Is it just me, or is Mack performing the most contorted, painfully long test runs with these trains possible? :lol:

Slash

Giga Poster
Don't worry, I think we are all feeling that.

I wish they'd start putting on the chassis, this is almost painful :lol:

A

Anonymous

But seriously I can't wait to mount this beast..........

Of all the coasters for 2009, this is the one I must ride!!! That and I need to go to China.....

Snoo

The Legend
I hope it isn't awkward with the distance from the track.. if their heartlining is off by even a little, you'll get a nasty ride.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Tbh, It doesn't look that high up from the chassis, It's just that there is only one seat on and we normally see them all on.

Nick

Mega Poster
Wow, awesome animations, really good quality. This does look brilliant, and I love the look of the trains. The inline roll does look a little odd though, seems to take quite a circular path through it.

A

Anonymous

Awesoomeee!!!! I can't wait to ride this!!!!

Hopefully Mack will start sellin some of these to other parks. Would love to see one in the UK

A

Anonymous

They have completed the train, and the first riders have had their rides, I envy them so...

1237664575.jpg

The completed trains look pretty sweet!!

Video!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4M2uNfeI9g[/youtube]
It flows so much better now.

There are a lot more images over at: epfans.info

peep

CF Legend
It looks really slow in that video, like it only just makes the inversions. I'm thinking it's the way it was filmed though and that it looks better in person? It is one ride I wish I could get on this year.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, have they cranked it up to full speed yet? Because that's a bit... meh?

I still look forward to it on September 20th <3

A

Anonymous

Is it me or does it look a bit sluggish?:-( It looks heavy. Maybe Mr Macks ridin to see if they can crank it up a bit. It needs to flow through the vertical loop more.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
It does look a little slow, although a lot of times rides seem to look slow while on the ride they're just fine. That may be the case with this one. Regardless, I think the layout is fantastic as is the theming with all that fake rockwork. I'm very interested to see what kind of reviews the ride gets once it's open to see how the speed issue plays out.

Snoo

The Legend
^That isn't often tho.. and just comparing it to its Intamin counterparts.. that bad boy might be a tad bit slow.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Well if its got people on it, it's been signed off and thats the speed it's gonna be.
It doesn't look too bad and don't forget that this has 5 cars, not 3 like Maverick.

Mike T

Mega Poster
And don't forget that it's slooooooow. Lol at the folk who were saying "Don't worry they're only launching it at 3/4ths speed!". My asshole they were. iSpeed ftw...

Mike T

Mega Poster
I know... I know this one is going to be hard for a lot of you to swallow... actually no it isn't because most of you are fanboys, but at this point Saw looks a bit better than this one...

A

Anonymous

The speed of this ride is a disappointment, but I suppose overall Mack haven't done too bad. I mean the actual look of the ride is superb, before everyone saw the ride testing comments were good. The trains look pretty decent and the openess will add a different dimension to the ride.

I'm not too sure how the LSM works but maybe they could increase the speed of the launch, even just a little bit........ please.....

marc

CF Legend
I hoped it would be faster as well, I just hope its not going to be yet another average coaster at Europa like Ollie said, I hoped they would build a coaster to make me want to go back.

But them trains could make the ride though due to being able to move your arms.