Lord_of_the_rides

Roller Poster
More pictures:

1235064831.jpg

The train without the seats:

1235064876.jpg

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Ooh, a train chassis! It seems like now right now it's all just waiting for testing to start. There's another rock here and there, but besides that I think it's just going to be waiting until testing and then the opening to see how it turns out. Either way, I can't wait... I still think this will probably end up as one of, if not the, best 09 addition.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Yer, it's about time Mack stepped up to the plate and present us with something spectacular. Though they have been around for over 225 years I believe, they have never done anything quite like this. Hell, if this is their first go at something like this, I can't wait to see more off them!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Never a truer word said.

I think this ride is really is really going to take 2009 by storm!

The layout, the theming and the trains look amazing. I just can't wait to see it testing.

A

Anonymous

TESTING!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kScAF6GQngg&eurl=http://www.epfans.info/?id=2377&[/youtube]

I have to say that it looks really awesome.

And for those who are wondering, they have added thick steel plates where the seats are to simulate the weight of a loaded train.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I have to admit it looks really awesome althought I was expecting something more fast-paced, a bit like Maverick.

Specially that first overbanked turn where it nearly stalls. Is this the normal operating speed or are they going to increase the launch speed?

Can't wait to see a train with its seats and everything.

shawnoc

Mega Poster
This coaster looks amazing. Really well paced in my opinion. The themeing is class, I wish the uk can work to this standard.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well, I think that looks amazing! I did think it would whip through the elements, but it takes them at a nice speed and I think that the ride will be great. Especially with those close calls and the scenery.

I'm looking forward to seeing this ride finished now.

A

Anonymous

oriolat2 said:
I have to admit it looks really awesome althought I was expecting something more fast-paced, a bit like Maverick.

Specially that first overbanked turn where it nearly stalls. Is this the normal operating speed or are they going to increase the launch speed?
The people over at EPfans, think that they are indeed going to increase the speed over time of testing. Especially when they get the complete car bodies on.

Deano

Mega Poster
I am shocked i haven't seen this recently.

It is looking great and well paced. The themeing is good too.

A

Anonymous

They are running at 2/3:rd speed at the moment, so the final ride will be much faster!!

Ali

Mega Poster
loefet said:
They are running at 2/3:rd speed at the moment, so the final ride will be much faster!!
If that is at 2/3 of the speed than this thing is going to be insanely fast through those elements. Especially one the zero G and the corkscrews. :)

A

Anonymous

To get a good look on how fast it will be, wonder if someone will edit that video by speeding it up about 50%, then we would see how fast it will be when it opens.

Louis!

Mega Poster
Wowza it goes through the inline quick.

Can't wait to see this fully themed, it's going to look beautiful. A great addition to Europa.

Ollie

CF Legend
Meh. It'll probably be average like everything else in the park. :p
It looks good, but everything in Europa does. How it rides is a completely different question.