What's new

"Blue Fire" Mack Coaster for Europa Park

Lofty

CF Legend
You may be right there Pokey!

I disagree with the comments about this coaster looking quiete ugly!

I think it looks quiete nice actualy, when its completed, very photogenic too!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
teil08.jpg

The new park map has been released. Should help to show where the rides actually placed to those who don't know the park and shows a bit more of what Iceland will look like.

teil07.jpg

You can see more of the whole little booklet here:
http://epfans.info/?id=2341&

Also something to note, the 4D cinema is to receive a new film "Sammy’s grosse Abenteue" aka "Sammy's Big Adventure", which from the looks of it has something to do with an animated turtle that looks a bit like casper..

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My God this ride is gunna kick ass!

Some of those turns between rocks just look too narrow and with the more exposed trains I think they'll feel even closer.

Ollie

CF Legend
I'm sure it will be great. But I can't help that get the feeling that it's going to be average or slightly below average like everything else in the park is.

Ben

CF Legend
^Totally.

They need to take lessons from Thorpe and stick some tacky saws on it instead.

OMG

This is looking gorgeous. I wasn't bowled over by it at first (Mack... launching... looping... eeek...), but, my LORD, this is looking fit! Those rocks are going to make it feel so mad. I can't wait to ride xD

Emmett

Giga Poster
^Same here I'm getting more impressed by this each time there is an update. There just seems to an endless amount of turns and twists, I can't wait to see a pov and once the theming is finished this should end up being a fantastic coaster.

Ali

Mega Poster
Everything about this ride just gets better and better with every construction update.
Can't wait to ride this in the Summer. :--D

Ollie

CF Legend
Don't know if this has been posted yet. But found a picture.
1334_1232816994_1.jpg

Sorry if it's old as I haven't been following this topic.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This thing does look amazing. I love EP and this is just gonna make it better.

The tunnel into the cork looks like it could provide a cracking headchopper

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
The buildings are really starting to take shape now, as is the impressive looking rock work. The slanted rock really seems to remind me a bit of Disney's california adventure..

http://epfans.info/?id=2365&

This part looks like its gunna be crazy:

1233500691.jpg

I've got a trip planned to go at the beginning of April, so I shall try to take as many pictures as I can.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
^I can't even tell what bit of track connects to what any more, even though I have a reasonable idea of the layout... Looks amazing, I hope the ride itself can live up to the amazing theming surrounding it.