What's new

"Blue Fire" Mack Coaster for Europa Park

Ben

CF Legend
The only part where pacing looks an issue to me is the airtime hill...

Still looks AWESOME. 20th September can't come quick enough <3

A

Anonymous

Nemesis Inferno said:
^Who looks for airtime in a loop?

The airtime hill??.........That goes THROUGH the vertical loop!!!??

Think first!!!! :oops:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
How about wording posts better?

As written, your statement is:

I doubt if there is any airtime going through the vertical loop......

Worded like that, it sounds like you expect airtime to be in the loop itself, unlike wording in so that you talk specifically about the hill...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I love how they added paths underneath the ride so you can walk around and see almost all of the ride in action. That's going to make a lot of close ups. I also noticed that the trains kind of look like rocket ships.

While the pacing isn't bad, it could be better, but I can't complain. They did a nice job for a prototype. Plus, those rocks put Maverick's to shame.

A

Anonymous

Nemesis Inferno said:
How about wording posts better?

As written, your statement is:

I doubt if there is any airtime going through the vertical loop......

Worded like that, it sounds like you expect airtime to be in the loop itself, unlike wording in so that you talk specifically about the hill...

A little common sense, maybe??!! If you look at the vertical loop on the many pics in this forum, you can clearly see a airtime hill going through the vertical loop. If you would have noticed this before trying to critisize my post then there would be no need for your comment!!!

Ollie

CF Legend
I thought you meant the same as everyone as well as you did word it to say that you meant the loop.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^^Really, I didn't know there was an airtime hill because I haven't looked in this topic before today :roll:

People are on my side as well, so yeah, maybe the common sense should be more on your end before you get all angsty at someone mentioning that your grammar isn't perfect...

Criticise btw...

A

Anonymous

Well maybe you should have taken a look at the ride layout first!!

So you think because people are on your side that makes you correct??

Common sense says that nobody expects to get airtime on a vertical loop, so why say it.?? The truth is you saw newbie and thought this guy knows nothing. Where as you are an expert.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
All you did was word your sentence wrong. It's nothing to get worked up about. Everybody understands it now, so why are you still bringing it back?

A

Anonymous

Thats the thing its not worded incorrectly. Its hopw you interpret the sentence...

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^^^^I am more of an expert in sarcasm than you for one thing...

You are being uptight over a simple thing which I pointed out with no other comment... Just two extra words would've sufficed... Not everyone will know about the ride's layout so other people (newbies) could get confused...

Anyway, awesome rocks after the overbank...

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
OK, having seen that POV, I'm officially impressed. That ride looks really impressive.

Now I just need to get my act together and plan a trip to southern Germany some time.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
^Looks Amazing^

I like the smoke jsut before the launch, on the offride video the elements seemed quite slow but on the onride they looks brilliant which is good :--D :--D

Lord_of_the_rides

Roller Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
^Looks Amazing^

I like the smoke jsut before the launch, on the offride video the elements seemed quite slow but on the onride they looks brilliant which is good :--D :--D

It's normal that it's slower. It's one of new proposed sensations. For example in the loop, we are not stuck in our seat as usual. We are only retained by the lap-bar new generation. Inside the lab-bar, there is one a device included to have our cardiac pulsations. :--D

Slash

Giga Poster
Whew, glad it seems faster and more forceful from the outside, thought the themeing would be better though.

Oh well, only time will tell on how good it is.