What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Shirofukurou

Mega Poster
Re: Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Project 2017

_koppen said:
Temleh said:
They already have one, it's called Wild Mouse! You're not a true enthusiast until you've ridden that thing in my opinion. :p

I do have heard it's an awesome ride and I really wan't to ride it, as well as all of the old woodies and the horse thing. Really hoping it will be in 2018! :angel:
Wild Mouse is excellent, as are Steeplechase, Big Dipper, and Valhalla. Even the mediocre coasters have something going for them (except Infusion). I just wish it wasn't raining when I went!

elephant58

Hyper Poster

Does the word 'track' mean anything important? I'm assuming it doesn't, but I sill don't know what it means.

Ben

CF Legend

^It means, well, track xD

As in here goes track I presume.

BUT WHAT IS IT?

Ben

CF Legend

^It's cute you think this is new information but maybe if someone is leaking you information you should keep it to yourself so as not to get anyone in trouble?

If I'd told you and it made its way online because of you I'd kick the **** off.

Lofty

CF Legend

Yeah, we've had the same info fed to us too, Owen, probably about a month ago now but we haven't posted that online because it's too specific as to who has said what.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Smithy

Strata Poster

Yeah if staff have handed it out it's likely to have only been given to people deemed trustworthy not to leak them into the public domain.

On that note.....

Smithy

Strata Poster

And just to be clear to the other person who saw that hint, it didn't mean that I had the image myself, I was asking too :p

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Wait why is everyone being so rude, the park accidently put it on a public database, not gave the plans to individual members of staff, that database was for all the staff to access, that's a fault in the parks behalf, I haven't mentioned any names or departments so I finding hard to see what I've actually done wrong?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TommyAlex

Mega Poster

Smithy said:
And just to be clear to the other person who saw that hint, it didn't mean that I had the image myself, I was asking too :p

Aww, I got excited as well! :oops:

Scott88

Hyper Poster

Nothing too exciting except some markings going down in the area, I put together a little video for PBE so people know where the markings are in relation to where the bridge was etc, hearing plenty of rumours that construction will start in August but nobody wants to be sure if this is Project 2017 or 18 yet, maybe BPB don't know haha!

[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVPrTQK9a4[/youtubevid]

Smithy

Strata Poster

owentaylor121 said:
Wait why is everyone being so rude, the park accidently put it on a public database, not gave the plans to individual members of staff, that database was for all the staff to access, that's a fault in the parks behalf, I haven't mentioned any names or departments so I finding hard to see what I've actually done wrong?

In what way is a database only for employed staff members of BPB classed as a "public database"?

Yes, the park may have **** up but so have any staff members sharing this image, I can guarantee there'll be something in their contracts about their social media usage that this would fall foul of.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Nothing has been posted on social media, I over heard 3 different members of staff at the tram station talking about the image leak, I don't know what data base it is, I only know what I've heard. I'm not even saying it's 100% true, but for 3 different members of staff to mention it... Big mess up by the park but it's nothing new.

Ben

CF Legend

^Do you even have the photos?

Do you have any proof of what you're saying?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

I don't have them and even if I didn't I wouldn't post, I'm sure they are easy enough to find, I guess I don't have any proof, you have to take my word on it? It's like I just come out with this crap all the time like someone people, I have no reason to make this up though? I wouldn't gain anything my just lying for sake of it.

Ben

CF Legend

OK, great, thanks, that's really useful.

Lets go back to looking at the markers, thanks for the vid Scott!