What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Project 2017

Their Halloween event is **** terrible, in fact, to brand it an 'event' is ridiculous. It's called 'Vampire Beach', yet they advertise for 'zombies' and this just makes me sad.

But, YAY, Amanda.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016

She just cant resist them. If you follow her on twitter then you'd have seen some gems recently!

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster

I can't wait for the UK's answer to Blue Fire and Helix to be announced and built in my favourite park in the UK #overlyconfident #optimistic

peep

CF Legend

Ok, I'm genuinely excited about this, a shame we have to wait till 2018 but it's just nice to know the UK has a big coaster addition on the way. Yay!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek

Eeeee yay! Hope we get some more good teasers soon!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend

I wonder what it could be, I wish we could just know!

Lofty

CF Legend

Hmm, wonder what it is? I can't wait to find out :lol:

Coaster

Mega Poster

Latest rumour on Screamscape:
According to the latest rumors sent to Screamscape, the project is a Mack made launched coaster that could feature two launch sections along the route, one needed to shoot the train up and over a large "top hat" element. Other rumored elements include inclined loops, interlocking corkscrews and high speed helix spins. More as we find out.
http://www.screamscape.com/html/blackpo ... _beach.htm

Lofty

CF Legend

Smithy said:
Yeah, we get it, you've got inside knowledge.
Most people on this website do, yet tell one another 'not to tell anyone', this is one of the worst kept secrets in the history of coaster construction :lol: But please, feel free to mention it again.

Smithy

Strata Poster

No need, I'm sure you'll be reminding us you know what it is again in the next few days :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

The Screamscape rumour is what I've been hearing for a while now.

Imagine 2018 - Chessie gets the Juvelen type cred, Alton gets the woodie and Blackpool get a Mack. It will be the best year since 1994! Hopefully Flamingoland will chime in with something, too. And Paramount London will only be three years away!

Lofty

CF Legend

Again, Smithy, everyone on here knows the rumours and quite frankly, if you don't, you're late to the party :lol:

Smithy

Strata Poster

Most people in here aren't coming across as if they've got inside information though.

Yeah, I get it, it's pretty cool to be in a position where you actually have some concrete knowledge whilst others in here are just discussing rumours but you come across as a bit of an arse with the constant I WONDER WHAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE act that merely serves to draw attention to the fact that you've got inside information.

nadroJ

CF Legend

I think Mark was more poking fun about the fact that like, so many people on here know rather than gloating? Like, you gloat when it's just you, but when it's as many as know about this then, yh, it's poking fun.

Also, ner ner ner ner, I know what it iiiiiiis!