What's new

Antinos' Dev Topic [NL]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Oooh! I see it now! :lol: I thought it was more like one of those Sea-Serpent things at first, but a really **** up one. Looks good. :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Ok, that Premier shuttle will get done...eventually. I got a little bit sidetracked and made this:

Muse-111023203319000.jpg

The ride is called Muse. It's 231 feet tall and around 6,500 feet long. It's more of a twisted out and back mega coaster layout with bits of Intimidator, Leviathan, Diamondback, both Goliaths, and Silver Star. The colors may or may not be final. How do you guys feel about them?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Track work is done and support work is coming along. I think you guys are going to like this ride:

Muse-111101014204000.jpg

Snoo

The Legend
Sexy, actually. Smooth minus one or two jerks.. but not even noticeable unless you look close. LOVE the turnaround, and the ending.

9.5/10 really. You can see the improvements I told you to make. :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^What he said.

Some of the fast turns suffered from some jerking, but the turnaround was super sexy, so bonus points for that! :D Great work again Marc, let's just hope B&M take note. ;)

9/10

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I **** LOVED that turnaround. It's rare to see someone come up with a really fun and original turnaround. It was sort of like a un-inverting pretzel loop for hypers. If that makes sense?

But yeah, lovely ride, nice and smooth bar a couple of minor jerks.

8.5/10

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'm finally getting around to NL again and working on a project that I've wanted to do for over two years now. Trackwork, supporting, and terrain are complete. All that's left is the scenery:

Snowcross-120405014916000.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Yay! Everybody loves it!

Here's another screenshot. The ride is 100% complete and I'll release it sometime over the weekend:

Snowcross-120405202523000.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm... strange choice...

I mean, sure, it's smooth, but it just doesn't do anything... :/

I'll be honest, not one of your most inspiring works Marc.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Matt, it's supposed to be themed to a Snowcross course. If you remember my ride Snowmobiling, it's a spin off of it. If it were built in real life, the trains would resemble snowmobiles instead of bikes.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I know what it's supposed to be, but it doesn't stop it being pretty dull. ;)

jack.bell

Mega Poster
I thought Snowcross was clever, but for it to be in any way representative of a real snow race it would need to not loose as much speed, and it should climax nearer the end. (i know this is tricky for NL.) I really like your coasters, and your track work is always good, but this just needs something else.

All the best.