What's new

Alizarin - B&M Invert Complete - Download on Page 5

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Really nice ride Ash!

Trackwork was mostly good, there was the odd jerk and pump and the forces did hit the red a couple of times, but they were nothing unacceptable. I must commend you on your heartline roll and zero-g-roll. They're not a Loefet creation, but they're pretty damn good. :p

The layout was nice. It was a bit different which was good and it flowed quite well.

Overall, 8/10. Really nice job, inverts aren't easy to pull off but I think you've got a good one there.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
I must commend you on your heartline roll and zero-g-roll. They're not a Loefet creation, but they're pretty damn good. :p

Thank you so much. It did take some time working on them. I always had trouble with Invert Zero-Gs, and I'm glad you think I pulled them off!

:--D

Brookes

Giga Poster
This was pretty good.

The trackwork overall was decent, but there were quite a few pumps and some transitions produce jerks, but they were just where the banking was a little off. I liked the layout and the combination of elements, flowed really well especially near the start, but I think there were maybe one too many inversions. The wingover was shaped excellently and the zero-g was great being hand built. The supporting and scenery were also good.

Overall I think the idea was there but the execution could have been better. 7/10. Keep at it.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Brookes said:
but I think there were maybe one too many inversions.

Definitely, I did think about taking the penultimate inversion, but I loved how it flowed into the Wingover, so I decided to keep it.