What's new

Alizarin - B&M Invert Complete - Download on Page 5

Brookes

Giga Poster
The pull out on the drop looks a bit tight but it could just be the angle. Looks good so far though, like the layout.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
^It's probably just the angle, the forces are fine.

BMInvert6.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Wow only 7 cars?

Oh, and that looks like a very sharp drop there (not the pullout, the drop part)..

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks pretty good. I like the layout, and the drop, but I would leave more space between the lift and the pre-lift roll!

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
ethanthecoasterkid said:
Looks pretty good. I like the layout, and the drop, but I would leave more space between the lift and the pre-lift roll!

By the time the first car engages the lift, it's not travelling fast, certainly not as fast as N:I engages the lift.

Good spotting Xpress, mis-count on my behalf.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Looks nice!

It might just be the video, but it looks as if there is an odd turn in the track just before the zero-g-roll. It might be nothing, but I thought I noticed it.

I like the bit after the zero-g-roll and into the loop too, that looks funky.

Glad to see you're doing a good job with this. I've never managed to nail the Invert.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^I agree with what Hixee said about the zero-g the entry into it is a bit sharp and could do with some tweaking in my opinion. The layout looks good though, and the track looks mostly smooth aswell go looking great so far!

Snoo

The Legend
^3rded.. the zero g looks a bit fudged.. and that cobra looks enormously drawn out. PUT SOME POWER IN THAT PUPPY!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll agree with the cobra roll statement. The corkscrew portion looks off, but that's an easy fix. I like it though.

A

Anonymous

All B&Ms have a brake run before the lift, even if ther ride doesn't have a prelift. You should do that. I Like the main part of the track though, and that Jo Jo is pretty cool.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Fahrenheit_Fan said:
All B&Ms have a brake run before the lift, even if ther ride doesn't have a prelift. You should do that. I Like the main part of the track though, and that Jo Jo is pretty cool.

Not always, but either way, I don't HAVE to have breaks before the lift.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I knew you'd be happy, Loefet! I've only got a few more supports to add, a few tweaks, foliage, and landscaping, and it'll be done. =D.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I like how you made the exit of the corkscrew higher(or lower, I can't remember) than the entrance. It's different. The colors are nice too.