What's new

Alizarin - B&M Invert Complete - Download on Page 5

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
BMInvert2-1.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, that's an interesting bank angle there on the first drop turn. Most B&M inverts I've seen have more of a bank angle, say about 80*? ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Xpress: there's no way an invert has around 80* banking in that flare at the top of the lift.

To be honest, your supports look more Vekoma than B&M. The horizontal beam shouldn't overlap with the diagonal part of the A frame. Instead, they should be flush, or close to it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Your supports look like this:

p15145.jpg

They should look like this:

p4053.jpg

See how they're not overlapping? They're 'cut' equal.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Well, it's not exactly easy to replicate the "cutoff". You can make it appear cleaner by making the cross tube like so.

rollerdude said:
Xpress: there's no way an invert has around 80* banking in that flare at the top of the lift.

OKAY.. maybee 70* then.. 70-80* though still feels about right for a B&M invert drop entrance ;)

A

Anonymous

^ Why?

The one he have done looks like those on Phaethon: http://www.rcdb.com/m/3935.htm?p=20362
The only thing he needs to do with them is to move the top piece flush to the brace (as stated before), and then change the support that holds the cat-walk so that it continues all the way to the brace.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oooh, you've gone for the 'Jo-Jo Roll' before the lift. Nice touch.

Is there an MCBR, I can't seem to spot one, unless it's after the Cobra Roll.

Supports look much nicer too.

A

Anonymous

Still need to fix the lift support a bit.

The top one should be tighter just as you have done on the other supports, and:

arly.png

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
Oooh, you've gone for the 'Jo-Jo Roll' before the lift. Nice touch.

Is there an MCBR, I can't seem to spot one, unless it's after the Cobra Roll.

Supports look much nicer too.

Thank you. Nope, no MCBR, I tend not to use them on Inverts, and I don't think this one needs it, it has nice pacing throughout, and a MCBR would ruin that.

Yeah, I wanted a Jo-Jo Roll for some reason. It's not taken very fast, but you wouldn't get much hang-time from it.