What's new

Pear

Strata Poster
Looks like train reveal could be coming soon. I can't wait to see them!

image0.png

nNycIqM.jpg

Last edited:

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Wow. I was unsure how I felt based on the animated POV but the real life pics look great. Could be a sleeper hit of 2019?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Wow. I was unsure how I felt based on the animated POV but the real life pics look great. Could be a sleeper hit of 2019?

Nope. Most of the US enthusiasts I’ve talked too seem to be in agreement this was the best coaster being installed in North America this year.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Nope. Most of the US enthusiasts I’ve talked too seem to be in agreement this was the best coaster being installed in North America this year.
Oh good!
To be fair I only talk to enthusiasts on line (IRL most people think Im a little weird for doing this ha) and I have a bad habit of not following offseason news. That is good to hear though this looks like a pretty sick little ride. I hate to judge from POVs but it does seem possibly better than Maxxforce or Steel Curtain oh and Yukon Striker ha

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I'm not sure Copperhead will necessarily be the most thrilling addition in the US this year, but it's definitely the safe pick if you wanna ride one of them in the March-June range as it's probably gonna be the only one that's open:emoji_joy: