What's new

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
It’s much lower than the loop- it looks almost half the height. Great airtime in the making. Also, do they normally work forwards from the launch/lift AND backwards from the brake run?

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah that’s a fine airtime hill right there.

It’s cool to see simple elements (at least relative to other elements we get excited about) like a loop and standard airtime hill look so good together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
I still think that short of Harry Potter, this will be the best creation in the states next year. I could see how some would like Yukon more but I just don't feel it personally.

Snoo

The Legend
I didn't gather that information from your statement. I already knew that Canada's Wonderland is located in Canada.

Joined the forums just to say all that? Listen..

GargantuanElderlyIberiannase-small.gif

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Plus more polite and just generally nicer ;) Not so good for theme parks compared to the states though I suppose!
As for this coaster, it looks so cute! Looks like that hill after the loop should have some nice sensations too.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
To be honest, whenever I go to Canada for any reason (even for an afternoon to grab some food and drink), it always feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest when we're finally across. It just feels so much more peaceful and welcoming over there. (Last time I visited Canada, I joked that Justin Trudeau personally handed me a plate of poutine at customs)

BUT! To clarify the above statement, Copperhead Strike looks to be the best new addition in North America short of Harry Potter...because we really need to be that pedantic I guess.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
This looks more promising to me than Harry Potter does. Maybe I'm weird?
Harry Potter seems like it will be a bit repetitive and lacking in terms of airtime (which isn't bad for what its worth). While the theming looks incredible, I think a more thrilling coaster with some great airtime, hangtime, etc is a better overall experience.

Snoo

The Legend
This looks more promising to me than Harry Potter does. Maybe I'm weird?
Harry Potter seems like it will be a bit repetitive and lacking in terms of airtime (which isn't bad for what its worth). While the theming looks incredible, I think a more thrilling coaster with some great airtime, hangtime, etc is a better overall experience.

I don't think most folks here will disagree however as I love HP and themed rides can indeed be phenomenal, when done RIGHT.. even if the coaster is just meh.. thats why I'm hedging my bets between this and HP as being the best new ride in NA in 2019.

Snoo

The Legend
That color has definitely grown on me. I think the support color not clashing like Yukon and Valravn may be why I like it now more then I did before.