What's new

tomahawk

Strata Poster
If it is...highly expect one loop to be non inverting, get a good spin at the top.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
They certainly need a launcher in their lineup and this should do the trick. It’s early but it looks like a nice mix of Icon and DC Rivals layouts and Time Traveler aesthetics. I’m back there for sure next year if it’s true! Most anticipated ride of 2019 maybe? ;)

Side note: Copperhead snakes are native to the southeastern US, and with Carolina Cobra recently getting a name change this seems really likely as a name of this is true.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
They certainly need a launcher in their lineup and this should do the trick. It’s early but it looks like a nice mix of Icon and DC Rivals layouts and Time Traveler aesthetics. I’m back there for sure next year if it’s true! Most anticipated ride of 2019 maybe? ;)
Nah. I think @Lofty is right regarding the spinner, looks to me like an upgrade on time traveller. RMC Robin Hood is my most anticipated 2019 so far. Even if it is a spinner, you're right about it being a good addition to the lineup.

First half looks gash, brakes before 2nd launch looks gash, top hat looks gash, hang on the loops looks gash. 2nd half looks fab tho.

Lcucu3

Roller Poster
This layout looks a lot like ICON - this will definitely be a solid coaster and will give Carowinds a very good top four.
However, I would not expect this to be as good as Helix because this coaster is on flat ground, whereas Helix uses the terrain around it brilliantly.

Pear

Strata Poster
Footers have arrived

yIvjNGcxtH5W3nB0olnkuCNA7_1kLM6mlPt4vmimmJU.jpg

The paperwork for them is in German as well

tlPyWNM.jpg

and the bolts on these footers match Manta at SWSD's perfectly (even the color)

Picture+29.png

So yeah Mack is confirmed

Source

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Also, the fact that the footers look exactly how Icon's did when they arrived adds even more fuel to the fire. I hope this won't be a family launch coaster though.

Oh yes, and does anyone else notice the Manta-blue coloured coaster track in the background? It's hard to see because it blends in with the fence. But that bottom photo looks like it was taken AT SeaWorld.

Pear

Strata Poster
Personally I'll be happy if it's a spinner cause that layout would suck with normal trains. Hopefully they ease up on the dampening for this since it will probably be less family oriented.