What's new

The X Factor 2011

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Did anybody else find Kitty's squawk down the mic at the end of the result show embarrassing? Or is that what makes her fab?

Ben

CF Legend
It's one of the reasons she was so amazing <3

So much better than ridiculous, snarling, stabbing Misha B <//3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^No, it was embarrassing.

This whole week was stupidly predictable.

Misha's gone next week, though it should be Janet. She's been awful from the start, but the last few weeks she's been beyond ****. People who like that kind of sweet, simpering, limp voice are still voting for her based on the **** ing auditions, so she'll end up in the finals.

I actually HATE her. She's part of the biggest show on UK TV, and she's still always got a face on her like someone's just pissed in her handbag.

Amelia's going to get really far. I can see her getting the dyke vote. There's something very "P!nk" about her.

Fat scouser - bored
Other scouser - in the final
Girl group - bored

I think that's it really.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Latest bookies odds are...

To win...
Amelia Lily 11/4
Marcus Collins 7/2
Janet Devlin 4/1
Craig Colton 4/1
Little Mix (Rhythmix) 6/1
Misha B 10/1

To be eliminated next...
Misha B 7/4
Janet Devlin 3/1
Little Mix 4/1
Craig Colton 9/2
Amelia Lily 9/1
Marcus Collins 12/1

So I think it's pretty safe to say we'll see Amelia, Marcus and Craig in the final.

For a Craig/Little Mix final, it's 33/1. Sort of tempted to bung a few quid on it.

nealbie

CF Legend
It's been awful, as ever. But Gary Barlow's made it hilarious with his dead-pan no-nonsense Mancunian wit! <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I didn't in the end. I only bet on snooker events and the Grand National. I'm glad i saved myself a fiver!

In other news, I heard on the radio that Jonny will be reporting for ITV2 at the Golden Globe. If that is true, that's another talentless-but-it's-ok-because-he's-a-ridiculously-camp-faggot presenter joining the "greats" such as Alan Carr, Graham Norton and Brian Dowling.

According to Paddy Power - Little Mix is 15/8 favourite to win, Marcus second place at 2/1 and Janet Devlin third at 4/1.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Janet has been shown up for being the sickly, talentless twat I've always thought she was <3

nealbie

CF Legend
Yeah, Janet's not really progressed. It's all about Amelia, that performance just now (lol at Gary's dig at T'Pau) added onto her awesome rendition of 'Show Must Go On' has made her a firm favourite with me!

Ben

CF Legend
I still love Janet, but, I don't think she deserves to win.

Misha B is the worst <//3 Kelly's vulgar and offensive as well.

Amelia Lily <3<3

Marcus <///3

And Little Mix are alright, but, I don't see why Twitter blew up over their version of Beautiful, I thought it was a bit bland :/

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Because they're so normal and real, and they know exactly what I'm going through!

It's so ridiculously contrived, but the fat, spotty teenagers are lapping it up now that there's no boyband to flick their beans over.

Janet, from day one has been awful. Hopefully after tonight more people will see how **** she really is. That's the second time she's forgotten the words to a song, but that wasn't even the worst part. The parts she bothered to actually remember were absolutely terrible. Anyone else notice that she had the lyrics for the second song written on her hand as well? You know that song that "means so much" to her.
Just **** off.

Amelia was really good, and I've liked Marcus from the start. Misha can do one though, which she probably will this week because she didn't think quickly enough and cry for the cameras.

It should be Marcus, Amelia and Little Mix in the top 3.

It will be Marcus, Little Mix and that simpering, miserable, ginger twat though.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Does anybody else agree with me that Dermot's dance at the start of the Saturday show has been the best thing about this series?

Last nights was brilliant.

Ben

CF Legend
Last night was blanddd. I guess Amelia or Little Mix can win now.

Meh. I miss Kitty and Janet <///3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Last night's was dire. They were all boring as all ****.

Amelia is annoying me now: jawline from hell!