What's new

The X Factor 2011

AJ

Giga Poster
So, Live shows have now started.

Who's rooting for who, who thinks what of what performance. Blah.

Misha Bray, for me, tonight was absolutely amazing. Usually I HATE it when girls stop and rap in the middle of songs, but She totally SMASHED it. Really enjoyed it, and her outfit was FAB <3
Cher Lloyd, but on a whole nother level.
One of the best performances I've ever seen on X Factor.

Lofty

CF Legend
Misha. She's fab. She NEEDS to win.

That Nu Vibe(?), just NO. One of them used to go to my school. He was a little ****. Just no. They can rot for all I care.

CMonster

Giga Poster
I'm assuming you're talking about the British version?

The American one is pretty good... I get bored easily with these shows though. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Now, this isn't normally (and never really will be I don't think) my sort of TV. But it was on in the living room earlier while I was eating/using my laptop and it was SO dire.

I've never watched the X Factor before, but do they normally all sound like cheap karaoke acts? It was really really awful. The only one who I thought was vaguely good was that black girl with the crazy hair. She was decent. Surely this is a bad year? :(

Thought at least I get to see Tulisa ( <3 ), but then she went and ruined her hair! Not good. At all.

Ben

CF Legend
I haven't caught up on tonight's, but, Tulisa and Gary are the two greatest humans ever.

kimahri

CF Legend
TO MY FACE WHEN!

*website suspended*

****. Well, lets use google.

file.php

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Didn't watch it last night because I was wasting my time elsewhere.

I love X Factor <3

Ben

CF Legend
I thought it was a pretty great selection for a first live show to be honest.

Personally, Janet Devlin makes me want to cry with joy. I love her. Misha was fab as well.

The gross homo who did Cher needs to just, die though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FktCa0hSE2s[/youtube]

<3 She's like a cuter, more Irish, actually better Diana Vickers. And Diana Vickers is the best person to come out of X Factor <3

I really like Kitty as well, she's fab. And the fat chick from Wales.

The only problem is there's no fitties :(

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I'd do the scouse fag to be fair. Marcus is it?

I quite like the fat bird from Rhyl, though there's nothing "special" about her voice at all; she's just a really, really good club singer.

Misha's fab.

Want to shake and/or slap Janet. Sorry, but we've heard her "unique" voice a million times before. The simpering, puppy-dog-eyes thing gets on my tits.

Kitty is AMAZING; want her to win.

Groups are all a bit **** so far. I suppose the slightly older boyband are ok; they might end up being pretty good.

Gross old homo needs to **** off, as does that Frankie twat.

Ben

CF Legend
gavin said:
^I'd do the scouse fag to be fair. Marcus is it?

He's disgusting <//3 I don't think he was a great singer either tbh. He'd probably be my vote to get spited from the guys.

Want to shake and/or slap Janet. Sorry, but we've heard her "unique" voice a million times before. The simpering, puppy-dog-eyes thing gets on my tits.

Yeah, she's not unique. She's not even unique in X Factor history since she just is Diana Vickers, but, that look/sound is the direct way to my heart. Just like Vickers.

Kitty is AMAZING; want her to win.

I love her too <3 She's just fab.

Groups are all a bit **** so far. I suppose the slightly older boyband are ok; they might end up being pretty good.

2 Shoes are prop awes though <3 So tacky, so pink. But they can sing. Although the song choice was crap this week, since Girls Aloud don't even sing their songs well.

Gross old homo needs to **** off, as does that Frankie twat.

Just, yeah. But, Louis is far too in love with him. I think he'll spite Jonjo which is a shame because if he sorted out the teeth he'd probably be the first I'd shove it in out of all of them. Frankie I kind of like, but, I don't know why. He just reminds me of Robbie, who is obviously amazing. Wasn't overly keen on his song this week, but, I think he's kinda fab. Needs a haircut though. Badly.

I'm still gutted that Sophie got through over that fat Scottish girl Jade, who was just amazing. Sophie was just a bit bland. Doesn't help the song choice is a bit crap.

I'm excited to see some people get spited later <3

AJ

Giga Poster
Frankie's a nob, I hate him he's gross. He can't sing, he wails he speech into a microphone.

Janet I love, but her song choice was a bit naff, but then again, a lot of the song choices were naff [see]

Two Shoes I loved, but like Ben said, the song choice <//3

Fat Northern chick I actually really like

The dirty FAG who MURDERED Cher needs to get Rid, but Louie sees him as the new Jedward so blah.

People I want out tonight:

Frankie or James [both twats]
Fag
NuVibe
Amelia Lily [She was fab for a 16 year old, but the weakest of the girls]

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah, so I basically called every single one that got booted. That's not me saying I'm Simon Cowell or anything, just pointing out how **** ing predictable the whole thing is.

People are going to rant about those Essex bints getting kicked off. One of them's pregnant; there's no way they were about to let her carry on and risk all kinds of **** with her.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
I do not get the support for the drippy Irish one (Janet?). Not only is her voice weaker than a mouse breaking wind, but she clearly can't even dress herself - tonight she looked like Edward Scissorhands's long lost sister.

And yet Amelia, who can actually perform, was dropped. To think that Kelly seemed like a sensible one...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the judges have practically zero say in the matter. It's not a singing contest; it's a tv show. The producers choose the people who will make the most interesting and/or controversial tv.

Ben

CF Legend
Totes guts that 2 Shoes got spited, they were abs amaze.

Also gutted that Amelia got spited, Sophie's a bit ****.

Janet's **** amazing though, even though that outfit tonight was just FOUL. And I hate her hair ginger, it looked GORGEOUS blonde.

All the judges made the wrong choice, twunts <//3

But, if it was all for ratings, I'd say Amelia would have been kept over Sophie. Amelia has a personality, there are puddles of mud with more charm than Sophie. Oohh, she's a vendetta now.

ALSO. Ugh. Johnny is still the foulest, most HIV-pos creature that's ever been on that show. So disgusting.

Also, if Misha doesn't stop pulling that **** FACE when she sings, I'm gonna kill her. She's already full of herself <//3

AJ

Giga Poster
The contestants don't dress themselves, they have a wardrobe and make-up team that decide for them <//3

Janet's alright, to be fair, I predicted everyone that would leave and they did. But only based on who was weaker and whom the judges/public would have preferred.
Sophie has lack of personality, but to be fair, I didn't feel like the show let us get to know either Amelia or Sophie, so for me, they're no one in this contest.

It does also matter on the story/coverage each contestant gets on the lead up to the live shows.

Amelia didn't have that 'unique' edge to her performance, which is a same, cause her voice was amazing. They just marketed her the wrong way and her song choice could have been better. MJ covers are SO 2008's MJ week <//3

Ben

CF Legend
AJ said:
MJ covers are SO 2008's MJ week <//3

Janet did on as well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC0OaxI4OnE[/youtube]

Actually, watching that, I take back what I said about Janet being better. **** Janet, Vickers forever <3

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
^ Yeah but..... The hand! I just can't stop looking at it... at least she's not doing the claw in that performance!

gavin said:
People are going to rant about those Essex bints getting kicked off. One of them's pregnant; there's no way they were about to let her carry on and risk all kinds of **** with her.

You could practically hear the health and safety execs hyperventilating during their performance.... i dread to think what the risk assesment form was like! :p There was no way she was staying!

I think Frankie should have gone... but i knew he wouldn't.... He just doesn't sing!

AJ

Giga Poster
Frankie just WAILS his talking voice into a mic. He's only staying because Gary knows the girls like him. He's vile and unwashed </3