What's new

The X Factor 2011

Ben

CF Legend
I LOVE Janet, but, really didn't rate her this week. The song choice was just off, I agree. It didn't have enough big moments to contrast with the dull quiet bits.

Misha <//3

I quite like the fat one from GenericMix, she's quite fab for a fattie. But, she annoyed me this week too. If you're THAT bothered, put the pie down and have a finger for dessert like the rest of the group.

Kitty <3 <3 <3 She's actually my fave now.

AJ

Giga Poster
No way they should be in the bottom 2 <//3

Frankie should be GONE.

314918_10150885228995184_556525183_21014484_2113573418_n.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
HA, spite Misha <3

But, yeah, Sophie Habiblandis should have gone <3 She's so boring, and she MURDERED Cher, so, yeah, sashay, away.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I thought Saturday was one of the best shows in a long time.

Kitty was a bit squawky tbh, my ears bled a bit when she hit the high notes. Still fab though.

Frankie was pants. he should go. Who the **** is voting for him?

The Risk were drab. Sounded even worse with the "nu" member.

Marcus' performance was pretty good. He'll be top three, or even a dark horse outsider to win.

Craig was a little too growly and irritating for me this week.

Misha B annoys the **** out of me. The sooner the stupid-haired bint is voted off, the better. Quite surprised to see her in the bottom two though. I guess people think she's safe so don't vote for her.

I still don't like Johnny. Ballad or no ballad, his voice grates as does his personality. Why the **** did Barlow have to hug him on stage? Johnny will be mincing about that for weeks to come.

Little Mix were surprising good and imo, performance of the night. The one who was moaning about people bitching off about her appearance still has that "punch-me-in-the-face" look, which spoils the group imo.

Janet is foul. Ireland must be musically void if that's the best they can do. Can't stand her voice, appearance or attitude.

Didn't like the London accent coming through on Sophie Ha-BEEE-Biiiiiiiiis's vocals. Lovely girl though (the fringe is hot), but she was weak this week.

If I've missed anybody out it's because I can't remember them.

But yeah, best show so far, yet still incredibly dull.

This Saturday's theme is club classics, so I imagine Johnny will be covering an even camper version of an 80's tune and Janet will be turning a decent song into a **** sickly ballad.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Johnny's gone. Good.

A bit of a shocker that The Risk were at the very bottom though, but quite lucky for Kitty as well really. If she was in a sing off with The Risk, then she would have been sent packing.

The screaming girlies who would normally vote for the boybands must be voting for that little twat with the hair instead. I know at work at least he seems to be popular with the 11-14 year old girls.

Marcus was fab.

The other scouser is dull.

Misha was **** as well. Do we really need a Tina Turner impersonation, including dance moves, over a "real" performance? They scrapped Stars in Their Eyes years ago.

Janet was putrid. No surprise, but at least she's being shown up as a one-trick pony now, with no versatility whatsoever.

Little Mix (HATE that stupid name) were actually ok this week.

Still love Kitty, even though it wasn't her best week. I think it's a bit of mistake to try and take on a Madonna song. Even though she can sing a lot better than Madonna, nobody could ever really beat the "package" that Madonna gives.

It's the same with Michael Jackson, Whitney, Mariah etc. Just leave those songs alone.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Marcus was certainly fab and possibility the dark horse to win.

Janet was awful as was Frankie. However, the One Direction boys are asking their fans to vote for Frankie, hence the support he gets.

If it was a vote to kick out instead of saving, then he would have gone ages ago.

Glad that Johnny has gone. Kitty's sing-off tune was excellently performed.

That's about it.

Ben

CF Legend
So glad that vile HIV-poz creature has gone.

Kitty was absolutely amazing <3 Of course. Janet didn't have her best week, but, she was still pretty fab <3 I think she can do upbeat, it was great when she remembered the words.

Frankie was disgustan. Why is he still alive, let alone there <//3 Also HIV-pos.

Bit sad The Risk have gone. The main one, Charlie?, was probably the only one left in the contest I'd sit on <3 But, eh, no boyband now is nice.

I like Little Mix, though the name is vulgar. I quite like the fat one, she's quite fab.

Marcus and Craig are both foul, disgusting gays though. Marcus especially, UGH. When he speaks I just want to punch him in his stupid, scouse face. And rip that stupid pencil-line tash right off his smug face. UGH. And he's not a very good singer. If he wins, he'll be as remembered as Joe or... that other gay. Y'know, um. That one. Can't remember his name <//3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ben, what makes The Fat One Fab? She's the most irritating THING I've ever seen.

Ben

CF Legend
She just quite reminds me of people that I'd go to school with and stuff. It's so cliché, but, she does just remind of a normal girl her age...

I like the group overall tbh, defo the best girlband they've ever had.

AJ

Giga Poster
Thank **** he left. I'd like to say he left with dignity.... but
frankie-cocozza-bum-tattoos.jpg

Good riddance.

Ben

CF Legend
I'd like to see them hold a vote for who the public would most like to see back.

But, I could see them "holding a private vote amongst the judges" to pick someone. IE., just fix it and bring back who the **** they want.

Should just let them be safe for a week so I get another week of Kitty guarenteed <33333

marc

CF Legend
I am hoping M&S pull the advert so I don't have to hear that bad version of the song with that ginger girl making whales beach around the uk.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Glad he's gone, but it's **** that Kitty will be out on Sunday now.

Ah well.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ The only way that Kitty can get through is if she sings a song by One Direction.