What's new

Sky Rocket - Premier Rides LSM for Kennywood 2010

Tomatron

Giga Poster
anchorman1.jpg

Some surf curves have been installed since the last update, but that's it. Not sure I like the looks of them, and the rate of construction seems to have slowed down, but that could definitely be due to Easter and whatnot.

Snoo

The Legend
Try not to advertise simply for your youtube channel thrills. If you want that, we have a section for it. :)

Nice! And yah, I have to agree with Brad, the airtime hills will be awesome if they're taken with some speed. Although, the one bad thing about this coaster, not that it even really matters, is how ugly the damn supports are :p . But, it does look cool going over the park's exit.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^I agree. It's different and it's at at Kennywood, so it should be good. It looks like a ride that belongs at Kennywood.

RCF

Strata Poster
^I think he means it's not a really big world class ride, but it's a ride that fits Kennywood's nature.

P.S., you guys are bastards :p

Snoo

The Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
rollerdude said:
It looks like a ride that belongs at Kennywood.
What does that mean? :?

Pretty much that it looks like a ride you would see at Kennywood, based on what we've seen from them in the past.. or unique and epic if you will.

Oh my Godd, last time I looked at pictures of it, it was just a few turns, and now it's topped off! Not only that, but I think it's gonna be awesomely fun.

And yeah I see what you mean about it fitting Kennywood's nature.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
^I think he means it's not a really big world class ride, but it's a ride that fits Kennywood's nature.

P.S., you guys are bastards :p

That's exactly what I mean. It isn't big and it won't be a top ten ride, but it looks like a lot of fun and a ride that is perfect for a park for the size of Kennywood.