What's new

Kolmården's Djurpark | Wildfire | RMC Wooden Coaster

oriolat2

Giga Poster
If this isn't heaven made wooden roller coaster I don't know what is...

I am SO hyped for this roller coaster. It looks like the EGF of wooden roller coasters. I really hope they can get it open by June 18th; after all, the park has gone out of their way to get the coaster ready after so many setbacks...

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I can't believe it's testing so quickly after the last track piece being installed! Massive congratulations to the RMC team and the install team!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I completely underestimated the scale of this thing when it was announced and it's **** gorgeous. Gimme now!

_koppen

Hyper Poster
I was zipping through the comments on the Instagram videos and I really like the one where Kolmården replied that they will fill in the gaps in the lift structure with wood just like in the animation.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
owentaylor121 said:
I can't believe it's testing so quickly after the last track piece being installed! Massive congratulations to the RMC team and the install team!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
They clearly saw Chris Brown's promise and decided to step up. Amazing!

That does look great, I love it. The second Instagram video is so cool.

So glad that I decided to go to Sweden this year. Good timing, considering I didn't even realize this was being built when I booked my trip :p

Looks amazing. I'd be shocked if it didn't make it in most people's top 5. This thing is a monster.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Edited to replace with video from the park

[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxCmM3s1XQ[/youtubevid]

davidm

Strata Poster
How about the park as a source instead;

[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxCmM3s1XQ[/youtubevid]

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
0DMD0Wk.gif

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Chris Brown said:
Gonna try really really hard not to watch this until after the live, god this is going to be hard
Gonna try not to smile while dreaming of showing up at Kings Island and taking photos of you and Blackhole6670 holding hands on Diamondback, god this is going to be hard.

Speaking of hard, I have yet to provide an appropriate gif so...

giphy.gif