What's new

Kolmården's Djurpark | Wildfire | RMC Wooden Coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Chris Brown said:
If this opens to the public in June i will fly to America and take Blackhole6670 to kings island so he has someone to ride xtreme flyer and slingshot with. I will even hold his hand.
Keeping this, just in case.

Ben

CF Legend
The thing is RMCs just seem to be done and open, it's weird.

Joker was just kind of done and is now opening.

I can see them shoving in the last bits of track and being done - it's the electronics after that take time but who's to say that's not already done?

If the park thought they wouldn't get it done they wouldn't be pressing that date.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
oriolat2 said:
These two coaster almost remind me of the year when EGF and Superman were built and people had trouble deciding which one was/looked better.

This is exactly how I feel! Both are amazing, over the top terrain woodies. So glad RMC comes to Europe :D

_koppen

Hyper Poster
Apart from the first drop pretty much all of the track is complete.
20160524_184528.jpg

20160524_185712.jpg

Source

In the video below what's left to finish is from 0:53 and up into the brakes. Also the first drop of course.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1Nb3SK6v4[/youtube]

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah this thing has suddenly gone up fast. Kind of a shame that the structure does look like a bit of a mess. But who cares the ride will be good. <3

Lofty

CF Legend
Chris Brown said:
If this opens to the public in June i will fly to America and take Blackhole6670 to kings island so he has someone to ride xtreme flyer and slingshot with. I will even hold his hand.
I don't think I've laughed as much on this forum as I did with this post. You shady bitch.

Lofty

CF Legend
My god the construction workers have the personality of a rock.

It's good to see that they're so focused on opening, it is incredibly tight now, though.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
First European RMC and it already looks better than any of the American ones built so far. =D>

I am still trying to figure out how they are going to open this thing in 2 weeks if they are still laying track...

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm glad they're adding wood to the drop structure. It looks so much better now. This thing looks sick. I want to go to Sweden so bad!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The corner in that last picture is ridiculous. <3