What's new

Kolmården's Djurpark | Wildfire | RMC Wooden Coaster

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Hixee said:
The corner in that last picture is ridiculous. <3

Absolutely incredible the way they've interacted with the natural rock and used as it as sort of head chopper. I'm confident that this, for many, will be the best rollercoaster in the world.

Ben

CF Legend
The corner in that last pic with the rock work.

Is BEAUTIFUL.

There's not many things in this hobby now that make me go oh **** yes yes yes and that is one of those moments.

I just can't even. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a new ride.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Usually when a coaster is this much hyped, it tends to be fanboys over egging every aspect. However as there are no Kolmarden fanboys, the hype must be down to its design and setting. Everything seems perfect.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
WIldfire WILL open June 18th!

Holy **** is this video awesome!! The track will probably be done by tomorrow.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R0pfdT9Pvk[/youtube]

First drop started go in yesterday.
13327537_1775025699450343_9188482434006990920_n.jpg

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Next Episode of building Wildfire will be me desperately dismantling track in the hope of pushing opening back outside of June.

mouse

Giga Poster
Yeah does a bit, kind of like a knex model. The whole coaster looks incredible though, and that turn against the rocks looks amazing. Looks like it's been there since the beginning of time, just fits in perfectly.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Everything about this ride is absolutely beautiful except for that ridiculous hole in the drops supports! Like why! <///3

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I actually kinda like it... :lol:

It would have looked better without it, sure, but I quite like the slightly modern slant on the wooden structure.