What's new

Favourite Front Row Ride?

Kebab

Giga Poster
Any Boomerang is good fun at the front. You seem to pick up tons of speed rushing through the station it feels as if it's a launch, then you hit the cobra with so much power. Then you have the backwards drop section, which feels as if you are falling forever, the ride then finishes with insane backwards drag.

I love it! :)

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
My thinking is every ride is better in the front. I usually don't want to wait the extra half an hour though. The ones that stood out for me are Chang, Déjà Vu (SFOG), Millennium Force, Son of Beast, and Top Thrill Dragster. We seem to gain the most by sitting in the front on B&M flyers and inverts. (Manta, Superman-UF, Alpengeist, DD: Fire, Great Bear, Great White, Montu, and Talon were the best of those up front for me.)

weeby

Roller Poster
I recently went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for my birthday and i got both front seats all to myself on the Pepsi Max!! =D Everytime i have gone on i've never been able to get front seats, I think the closest I've ever got was the second car :lol: It's always so busy when i've been!

It was just amazing!

A

Anonymous

I think sitting in the front row on Griffon is awesome! I love the feeling of free fall & if you sit on an end it is even better.

Brett7710

Mega Poster
Inverts are the main ones for me. I used to think flyers too but I prefer them at the back now. I do like front on Dive machines so you can see the drop but they ride pretty much the same.

Definatly not B&M mega/hypers.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Necropost much? :roll:

But since I opened this thread I actually do have one thing to contribute. I thought Steel Force was substantially better in the front row. Somehow the G's felt really 'meh' in the back but a little more forceful in the front, which was surprising. That plus the obvious visual bonus made for a much better ride in my opinion.

Kata1

Roller Poster
Wildfire. How the seating is, you can put your legs out, and see every thing. I rode Wildfire 6 times while at SDC, and I got to say, the 2 times I stuck it out for the front, it was way more fun than sitting anywhere else. Also, with the pre drops, you still get the entire drop.

Xpress

Strata Poster
My new favorite is Manta, though I can't say I've been on enough rides to determine for absolute certain. Something about that zero car flying in front of you..