What's new

Favourite Front Row Ride?

Beans

Hyper Poster
I loved Mavvy/TTD/Wicked Twister front Row, didn't manage Millie Front as queue was always long.
British coaster has to be Stealth.

Kebab

Giga Poster
It's obvious that most accelerators and inverts get the honourable mentions, but most Vekoma Boomerang coasters are significantly better at the front. Mainly for the backwards drop, but you get two very forceful runs forward and back.

Emmett

Giga Poster
My favourite front row rides would be on the B&M floorless coasters mainly just for the views alone. Both Dæmonen and Superman at Parque Warner I really enjoyed riding at the front due to the un-restricted views. Although the ride quality wasn't as good as sitting towards the back of the train on both coasters.

Nick

Mega Poster
Tony said:
Furius Baco. Just being in the front, hanging outside the track being launched at 84mph was incredible.

I agree, Baco in front seat has to be one of the best ride experiences out there.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
KK and TTD for sure just cause the launches are great but then also Millennium Force and Fahrenheit really did something for me in the front.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Dive machines, so Oblivion and Sheikra and also Air as I feel the front is much better. Accelerators aswell such as Rita and Stealth, front row makes it much better.

To be honest, on most twisting coaster I prefer the back for the force. The ones off the top of my head are Kumba, Montu and Nemesis, I have ridden them in the front and the back, and I prefer the back because of the force.

A

Anonymous

My favorite would no doubt be the griffon. The Griffon is amazing if your on the front row on the very edge. You have absolutely nothing under you, and when they lean you out your just looking over 200 ft. to the ground. No doubt the griffon/shiekra

junonyt

Roller Poster
I have been on Many Coasters, but I cannot remember a few...

Here are a som Coasters, that I LOVED in the Front row:

Speed: Oakwood
Megafobia: Oakwood
Rock & Rollercoaster Avec Aerosmith : Disneyland Paris
Space Mountain: Disneyland Paris
Saw: Thorpe Park
Nemesis Inferno

Here are some other thrill rides I liked:

Bounce
The Twilight Zone Hollywood Tower Hotel Tower of Terror
Hydro
Apocalypse

Rush

Giga Poster
I agree, front row on Apocalypse is AMAZING!

:wink:

To be honest, I prefer nearly every ride in the front row. I'd say the exceptions would be airtime coasters, multi-loopers and woodies.

A

Anonymous

Maybe Millenium Force. I love how you can see the angle of the drop from the front row. And, it's so fast that my eyes get teary once the rides over.

wolverinechris

Mega Poster
Kebab said:
It's obvious that most accelerators and inverts get the honourable mentions, but most Vekoma Boomerang coasters are significantly better at the front. Mainly for the backwards drop, but you get two very forceful runs forward and back.

I disagree. I much prefer boomerangs in the back.

This is really tough. I want to say Furius Baco so badly, I really do. But MF is my favorite, and front is my favorite seat for it as well. On both rides, being in front adds a lot.

james6

Roller Poster
I love Colossus at the front, as well as Stealth.

Rides like Nemesis are definitely better at the back though :)

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
I love Nemesis Inferno, it's so forceful and fun. My face always wobbles (because I have Chubby cheeks)!

Eurofighters, especially Saw and Rage (I went on Rage last night)!

Besides the ones I mentioned before, Evel Knievel is pretty badass in the front. It doesn't really give as much airtime in the back and in general the front is just a much better ride.

A

Anonymous

mine are nemesis at alton towers and colosus at thorpe park , because there well good , love them

A

Anonymous

Colossus and saw as if your in the back you can't see but Colossus is fantastic in the front

A

Anonymous

My favourite front rows would be
Rita, SAW - The Ride, G-Force, Colossus & Nemesis

Ones I've got to ride front row soon would be
Stealth, Incredible Hulk & Dueling Dragon's