Colossus
Baco
Khan
Rita
Saw

Err I think that's it for now.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Nemesis. I just can't ride it anywhere else on the train now.

I see no point in having a front row queue for Air. You're facing down.

^ Yeah, I didn't think it would make a different to sit in the front on flying coasters until I sat in the front on Superman. I was actually scared, and that was only two weeks ago :p .

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I think my new favorite front row ride is Griffon. It's just so lovely hanging 200 feet in the air with nothing below you.

RCF

Strata Poster
Really any big smooth steel coaster like Titan or Magnum and just looking over the crest and feeling the wind in your face.

A

Anonymous

Great Bear.

So many leg choppers it's not even funny plus the unobstructed view.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I always like to sit in the front row of inverts, even though many of you think the back row is better because of the Gs. As far as flyers, I like to go for the front again just because I don't like the view of the bottom of people's feet. I also like the front seats on MF and Maverick for the view, since the back row doesn't offer better air-time or Gs.
The one coaster that the front seat makes a difference is Cornball Express at Indiana Beach. Even though I like to ride in the back seats of most woodies, the front seats on Cornballer gives you an extra air-time pop that you don't get in the back due to trims. Plus it's just more fun to almost fly out of the car when you're sitting in the front.

andrus

Giga Poster
Nemesis. The ride isn't very good unless you sit in the front row and get an unobstructed view. The invert trains effectivly block all the view from any other seat so that you can't see the amazing theming!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I can not sit anywhere but front on Nemesis. I will plain refuse to ride it anywhere else. One day I may try and go on the back, but don't want to risk not getting it.

Knightmare I didn't think that good front row, I prefered back, the first drop had lots of airtime there.

Air does not make sense but it is amazing to ride front row.

Oblivion and anything with a steep drop goes without saying really.

Rita has to be front row or it's ****.

Velocity is very good front row but probably better front row.

I refuse to ride any ride in middle seats. I have to sit front or back row, no matter what lengths I have to go to.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Knightmare was one in which I thought was much better at the front. Different tastes ey?

Furious Baco was one for me. Loads better at the front then back. I think it might've been a train issue though, because it was riddiculously rough at the back. At the front it was glass smooth!

I prefer Dive Machines and Euro Fighters at the front as well, much better.

Last, and most importantly of all. The Ultimate. At the front I had the msot amazing coaster experience of my life! I loved it!

Snoo

The Legend
I've said it already.. I think.. but Boulder Dash in the front row is what won it over as my #1.. so BD! :p