• I used to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Coaster Ollie said:
If you smoke your wasting a few years off your life.

Think how much extra sex you could have in that time. ;)

Because sex as an octogenarian is so appealing :roll: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Richie said:
It's been done before but not in a long time! Things might have changed etc.

Basically, do you smoke? Opinions?

This is about cigarettes by the way, not other forms of smoking. But feel free to dicuss other things you smoke, if you do, here if you really want to.

I HATE smokers and smoking if I could kill someone smoking without getting caught I would...Spray Them with water and show them that gross comercial where a smoker was in a hospital and he had FUNGUS all over his foot!

Ollie

CF Legend
^Although I think smoking is wrong as well, I think that comment is a bit harsh. :(

It's up to each individual to choose what they want to do with their life, if they want to waste their life away smoking, fine. Let them do it, it's their choice.
As long as their cosiderate for others and try not to smoke around them it's fine.
Smoking doesn't change the way someone is, it's just something that they wish to do.

Most people who smoke now want to give up as they know how bad it is for them. But it's a drug and is very hard to give up (apparantly). :)

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
DaRCT3Man said:
Richie said:
It's been done before but not in a long time! Things might have changed etc.

Basically, do you smoke? Opinions?

This is about cigarettes by the way, not other forms of smoking. But feel free to dicuss other things you smoke, if you do, here if you really want to.

I HATE smokers and smoking if I could kill someone smoking without getting caught I would...Spray Them with water and show them that gross comercial where a smoker was in a hospital and he had FUNGUS all over his foot!

You are going to get along with this forum like a house on fire. :x

Sam

Giga Poster
DaRCT3Man said:

Hmm, I almost forgot what I was going to say....

What was it?

Oh yeah, **** OFF YOU IGNORANT TWAT.

Sam

Giga Poster
1206498389_l.jpg

That is how sunshine.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Sam, you do realise how much you get fined for doing that? Then again you can always give them BS personal details.

And also to whoever asked how smoking makes you look fit...

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Ohhhhh Sam who was it that had the photo of me from GF3 just HOLDING a fag...

I didn't even have to put it near my mouth to look HOT.

Thats due to you would look hot no matter what dear.

Sam

Giga Poster
Pierre, it was about 3 years ago.

DanFitz, the state I was in then I dread to think what I would have said if the guard had come along. I've been fined for smoking on the trains before though- only £30. Well worth it. That was over a year ago though to be fair.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Smoking is foul.

But smoking makes some people fit, so it's not all bad.

Smoking makes your body go to **** basically. Hardly any athletes do it for a reason.

Never have, never will.